Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND

+7
roushmustang427r
ndnboy
Croft
Boss281
Silverstang
Mrs Bzlee
LeprKhanZ
11 posters

Go down

FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND Empty FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND

Post by LeprKhanZ Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 pm

http://www.donaldsonfuneralhome.com/

For those that dont know....Wilie Daly the president of All American Mustang Club
Died in an accident coming home from the Apple Ford Mustang Mania Show this past weekend. He
had a Grey 2006 Mustang GT with Instigator on the door. His wife Dawn drives the Blue
2007 with the Breast Cancer pink stripes and custom paint done by Willie. Please let us know if you can attend the services as a club....call Roy Jr Pres. of Mid Atlantic Mustang Club for times to meet. 443 253 0238.....or call me Gary Bailey Public Affairs Officer MAMC at 443 797 5252....Thank you.....

LeprKhanZ
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND Empty Re: FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND

Post by Mrs Bzlee Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Thats terrible. I remember seeing both of their cars at the show. I remember it was drizzling when I left the show and some of the people leaving were driving like idots. Thats so sad.
Mrs Bzlee
Mrs Bzlee
GT
GT

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-20

http://www.mandraracing.com

Back to top Go down

FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND Empty Re: FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND

Post by Silverstang Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 pm

I remember both cars. Juan has pic's of them in the album from the show. my prayers go out to his family
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LeprKhanZ Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:54 pm

We will be going early cause Dawn wants all the Mustangs up front..Cause that is the way Willie would have wanted it. We will be meeting at On the Border Resturaunt in Elkridge Maryland Saturday Morning at 845am....Point of Contact is Roy Owens Jr 443 253 0238 or Me, Gary Bailey 443 797 5252....

LeprKhanZ
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Oh my Lord, this is awful. Perhaps our club can raise some money for flowers, or for a suggested charity in Willy's behalf.
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:06 pm

WOW, I am deeply sorry! What a complete shock. I remember those cars as well. Please pass on to the family our thoughts and prayers.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Sorry to hear about the lost of your friend. I saw both cars at the show, def remember the paint job of his.

I am leaving town this weekend and I know there are a few that plan on attending the CJ CAD but hopefully there are a few that can make it. I will start a list for you:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LeprKhanZ Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Their is a condolences page at www.donaldsonfuneralhome.com under William Daly.....

LeprKhanZ
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by roushmustang427r Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 pm

im sorry to hear that my heart goes out to them

Last edited by roushmustang427r on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
roushmustang427r
roushmustang427r
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1FUN5.0 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 pm

holy cow - what a shock. especially on the way home from a car show. Does anyone know what happened??
1FUN5.0
1FUN5.0
SNUPER SNATCH
SNUPER SNATCH

Number of posts : 2505
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND Empty This is what happened

Post by LeprKhanZ Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:29 pm

1FUN5.0 wrote:holy cow - what a shock. especially on the way home from a car show. Does anyone know what happened??

Willie left On the Border Resturaunt at about 630pm this past Saturday...on the way home on HWY 175. There was an accident earlier that day that left alot of oil on the road and the towing company didnt get all of it. Well Willie hit a piece of the oil spun out and was T Boned by another car. Died instantly on the scene.

LeprKhanZ
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm

thats horrible. very sad
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

That's crazy! I passed the earlier accident when I left the car show. I hope some legal action is attended to.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

FUNERAL INFORMATION FOR WILLIE DALY A FALLEN FRIEND Empty Please Call Willie's Wife Dawn ASAP

Post by LeprKhanZ Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 am

07caligtstang wrote:That's crazy! I passed the earlier accident when I left the car show. I hope some legal action is attended to.

I noticed that you said you went thru that area at the earlier accident. Please contact Dawn Daly at 443 878 3718 because the State Police is looking for the tow truck driver/company. Any information would be of a huge help.

LeprKhanZ

LeprKhanZ
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeprKhanZ Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 am

After the funeral service, Dawn is having everyone down to Branchville Fire Department in College Park area for a reception. So if you cannot make the service at Donaldson Funeral Home in Odenton, we will all be at the mentioned location after 1pm.

LeprKhanZ
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:08 pm

I would like to send our heart felt condolences out to Wilie's family, club family and all of his friends on behalf of the Md Patriot Stangs & Fords, we are all family in this Mustang community, and we all feel the great loss when one of ours is met with there early departure from us.
Please let us know what we can do, we would be more then happy to make a donation on Wilie's behalf to what ever his family would like
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 pm

OK I have sent a living plant to the funeral home for Wilie from the Md Patriot Stangs & Fords, just to let you all know.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by owero01 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 pm

We are having a candlelight vigil for Williie at On The Border, Routes 175 and 108 in Columbia on Friday at 8pm. All are welcome to attend.

Roy

owero01

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 pm

I'll be there
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:22 pm

I just posted this on MCOM so they would know as well
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:54 am

Is anyone else going to join me tonight for the Candle light service for Wilie

"We are having a candlelight vigil for Williie at On The Border, Routes 175 and 108 in Columbia on Friday at 8pm. All are welcome to attend.

Roy"
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:40 pm

OK so the candle light service on Friday was very nice, it was great to see that the community would come together and honor those that have left use in a way that is befitting of an avid Mustang enthusiast, there where many different clubs present and I think Wilie would have, or shall I say did like it, and we revved all the cars up and made enough noise that He could here it from the beyond, it was very well done.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down