Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains...

+8
Dominican7
kooldawg6
Big Blue
03silvergt
Croft
ndnboy
SVT_N8
Maui Built
12 posters

Go down

New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains... Empty New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains...

Post by Maui Built Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi Everyone!

Been cruising around the web and found mdpatriotstangs.com. Really cool website and looks like a great club. Thanks for letting me join!!!

Just wanted to share we started a new Mustang Club here in the Tri State Region of Western Maryand, Western Pa. and Northern W.V. Check us out at www.mountainmustangclub.org. We are officially Ford licensed.

My motivation is to let you all know so we could possibly do some events together as clubs. Would be way cool to show up with a large showing of our beloved Mustangs. At any rate, you have a great group here and keep up your great work!!! And again, thanks for letting me join in. Have a great day!

90 LX Hatch
Balanced 5.O, TRW Forged Pistons, Edelbrock Performer Heads/Intake, 70mm TB, CAI, Harland Sharp Rollers, E303 cam, 24lb, Motorvation chip, Underdrive pulleys, MSD ignition, BBK headers, Pypes X pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, FRRP H.D. Clutch, Caster/Camber, Strange Engineering 10 way struts/shocks, FRRP springs, etc.....way too much time invested...hahaha.
Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains... Empty Re: New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains...

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm

welcome to the site! i know exactly where you are. I lived there for the first 21yrs of my life. i am in the area about once a month to visit family.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains... Empty Re: New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains...

Post by ndnboy Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Welcome!!
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Cool!!! Welcome. We would love to have you all join us on cruises and such. Any and everyone is always welcome!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 03silvergt Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Welcome
03silvergt
03silvergt
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Welcome, and also keep us informed on what you all got going on up there, thats the one place we haven't been yet, but we can remedy that this summer.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Big Blue wrote:Welcome, and also keep us informed on what you all got going on up there, thats the one place we haven't been yet, but we can remedy that this summer.
What he said!

Glad to have you here and we are no doubt a serious cruise group New Mustang Club for Western Maryland-Mountains... 628407
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 am

Welcome!
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by n2onme Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Welcome, I haven't been out that far west in MD. I definitely will have to join a cruise up there some time.
n2onme
n2onme
GT
GT

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maui Built Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks for the response....looking forward to the fun whenever this crazy snow stops....Garrett Co. is up to 235" so far this year...a record. Have a great weekend all and stay safe in the white stuff.
Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike226 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 am

welcome
Big Mike226
Big Mike226
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Baddog671 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 am

I live in LaVale too
Baddog671
Baddog671
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Welcome aboard. Will have to put something together and head out that way.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down