Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum

4 posters

Go down

New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum Empty New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum

Post by donjohnsperformance Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello All,
Please allow me to introduce myself, I am John Masterson and I own and run Don John's Performance here in Hagerstown, MD. We are a full service shop that specializes in Ford performance and restoration. Please feel free to reach out to me with any projects you may have I can be reached at 240-382-9015 looking forward to attending some of your events and getting to know some fellow Ford/Mustang Enthusiasts.
Best,

John Masterson
Owner/Partner
Don John's Performance
350 South Mulberry Street
Hagerstown, MD 21740
240-382-9015

donjohnsperformance

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum Empty Re: New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum

Post by TT_05_Stang Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 pm

We dont have sponsorship required at the moment. Usually if we like you, and do good work, we just put your information up Smile.

I feel that if you take care of good people... good people take care of you...
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum Empty Re: New Member Here - Who Do I Talk To About Sponsoring the Forum

Post by donjohnsperformance Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 pm

That is cool but we are kind of out of the way for your members yet we do really good work - how would you recommend we drive some of your members to our shop? Is it ok for me to post specials and group purchases when we run them or is that frowned upon?
Thanks,

John

donjohnsperformance

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Post away if you like... we will see how it goes.

We have cruises out that way, and we have members out in Fredrick, and some in Martinsburg... so not too far away...

As far as driving? I drive to Allentown PA to get my car tuned... The motto is if you're good at what you do... people will come from states away...
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:47 pm

I live in hagerstown....
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm

It's like they said, everybody like a good group buy, thats a great way to save money on mods, Welcome
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down