Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center

+4
Dominican7
zporta
SVT_N8
Croft
8 posters

Go down

Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center Empty Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center

Post by Croft Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Anyone interested in going to see the monster trucks this weekend at the Verizon Center?! it's both Saturday and Sunday.........they are selling tickets on Ticketmaster.com. i used to love going to see these things when i was a kid!! crushing cars, big trucks that are loud as hell, etc. if anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss getting some tickets!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center Empty Re: Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center

Post by SVT_N8 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm

i will be out of town or i'd love to go. did you see the news yesterday? a 6yr old boy was killed this past weekend at "Monster Jam". A truck was doing a donut and a piece flew off the truck and hit the boy. Sad story.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center Empty Re: Monster Trucks at the Verizon Center

Post by Croft Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:15 pm

holy crap, no i didnt see that! that's horrible! i always thought growing up that those fences should be higher with all the debris and stuff flying around. so sad......
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 pm

i went last year and saw them at 1st mariner arena...never go there it is so small!!! i dunno how large verizon is...
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm

5spd07gt wrote:i will be out of town or i'd love to go. did you see the news yesterday? a 6yr old boy was killed this past weekend at "Monster Jam". A truck was doing a donut and a piece flew off the truck and hit the boy. Sad story.

I think I'll pass after reading that Rolling Eyes
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Jeez nice buzz kill Nate LOL

I would go, but I still have too much on my "To Do" plate...

Hope some peeps can go with ya.
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 pm

I already made plans for the tattoo fest in Baltimore, otherwise I'd go. I usually watch Monster Jam Saturday mornings after the dog gets me up...
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:36 pm

OH SNAP!! thanks, John.....for some silly reason i forgot about the tattoo convention! i'll be there Saturday!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:13 pm

I thought about going and taking Justin again, but I work this weekend. I went to the Monster Jam at Verizon two years ago with Karen and my son. Justin and I had a blast, but it was too loud and smelly (exhaust) for Karen. The Verizon Center has nearly the same floor space, but has much more seating capacity than the 1st Mariner.
I heard about that incident last night about the boy getting killed. Tragic! Sometimes I don't mind getting stuck with the nosebleed seats...
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:48 pm

So wait, no Monster Trucks this weekend? Dammit...
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down