Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping!

2 posters

Go down

CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping! Empty CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping!

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm

My Birthday is coming up in April so I wanted to extend the party to all my Patriot Stangers! This is one party you don't want to miss!

For a limited time only RPI Designs is offering CDC chin spoilers painted and unpainted with FREE SHIPPING! This applies to GT/V6, Classic, and Aggressive models.

Painted chin spoilers are offered either fully painted or our California Special option. The sale price is $345 shipped! This is a savings of roughly $50. Just follow the link below and at checkout enter the coupon code " CDC ".

Example of the California Special Option:
CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping! Cdcchincsweb

Unpainted chin spoilers are also on sale for the gauranteed low price of $205 shipped! For unpainted chin spoilers enter the coupon code " CDC2 " at checkout.

Remember, we have a lowest price gaurantee on all our parts. Also, we now accept paypal along with most credit cards. You must use the following link when placing orders... http://rpidesigns.com/shop/?affillink=Nate , this way i can track all orders placed from forum members.

The sale ends April 15 so be sure to get your orders in. All painted parts are painted as the orders are placed so please allow an additional 5-7 days on top of normal transit times. We custom paint each spoiler to match the exterior finish on your car. We use Dupont paints and have been painting cars and parts for over 15 years. Our quality is unmatched and we warranty the finish for as long as you own your car.

Place orders here: http://rpidesigns.com/shop/?affillink=Nate
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping! Empty Re: CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping!

Post by BlakJak87 Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:15 am

That's sweet man! Gotta get some funds together CDC Chin Spoilers on Sale with Free shipping! 20541
BlakJak87
BlakJak87
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down