Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Journey" to RIR Race with Krazydog! Vid Inside

+7
ndnboy
TT_05_Stang
BlakJak87
Dominican7
Croft
roushmustang427r
SVT_N8
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Journey" to RIR Race with Krazydog! Vid Inside - Page 2 Empty Re: "Journey" to RIR Race with Krazydog! Vid Inside

Post by alkemist Wed May 12, 2010 10:48 am

LOL! Looks like you boys had a great time at RIR "Journey" to RIR Race with Krazydog! Vid Inside - Page 2 10498
alkemist
alkemist
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2010-01-06

Back to top Go down

"Journey" to RIR Race with Krazydog! Vid Inside - Page 2 Empty Re: "Journey" to RIR Race with Krazydog! Vid Inside

Post by TT_05_Stang Wed May 12, 2010 11:23 am

Thats why Nate is such a cool guy... he can make fun of himself, as we make fun of him... You would NOT find me taknig a video of my doing we hula hoop... yet Nate not only took it but he posted it up on a car site Smile

Nate here's to you Mr. Hula Hoop guy, who sings on video guy! Real Men of Genius!
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed May 12, 2010 12:49 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote:Thats why Nate is such a cool guy... he can make fun of himself, as we make fun of him... You would NOT find me taknig a video of my doing we hula hoop... yet Nate not only took it but he posted it up on a car site Smile

Nate here's to you Mr. Hula Hoop guy, who sings on video guy! Real Men of Genius!

LOL! Epic post Will. This is why you are so cool..well one of the reasons why. You also let me borrow your nail gun Laughing
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2