Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD

+3
pikuoff
kooldawg6
Lifedoutcobra
7 posters

Go down

Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD Empty Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD

Post by Lifedoutcobra Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:09 am

First off i would like to say hi! I come from mustangforums.com(Hornyhornyhippo) and svtperformance.com(Phatty) and was recommended here by one of your fellow members when i was posting an event on mustangforums.com in the v6 section. Just made an account here so il begin to post here Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD 10498.

Anyway, its late so im gunna give you the short version of the info for now. On October 17th we have about 5 or 6 of us meeting up at Famous Dave's in Columbia at 11.30 - noon to have dinner and a cruise. We have a table for 30 reserved so if you wanna bring a friend or two, feel free. Cruise route is not 100% yet, so far its just a couple of forum friends meeting up for lunch!

Address:

Famous Daves
6201 Columbia crossing dr.
Columbia, MD 21045.

if you have questions or anything just email me. Lifedoutcobra@gmail.com
Lifedoutcobra
Lifedoutcobra
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD Empty Re: Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Sounds like a fun time, but I have prior plans for that day (ending with seeing Metallica in concert). I love hanging out with fellow Stangers, so I'm sure I'll make it to something somewhere Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD 10498
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD Empty Re: Marylanders!!! Meet Oct 17th, Famous Daves Columbia MD

Post by pikuoff Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Wish I was in town for this. I'll be down in FredVegas that weekend.
pikuoff
pikuoff
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 am

I'll be up there.
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:09 pm

I think I will be able to make this.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifedoutcobra Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Awesome, bring friends if ya got em!
Lifedoutcobra
Lifedoutcobra
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:28 pm

i wish i could come... i see mustangs in the best buy parking lot about every time i am there on the weekend... and of course im always in my truck... i will be in disney world with my baby cousin that weekend...
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifedoutcobra Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 am

lol i wish i was gunna be in disney world
Lifedoutcobra
Lifedoutcobra
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by jcapoccia Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm

New to the forum so I cannot start a thread but would like to know if any of you are up for a cruise Nov. 1? It is the Catoctin Mountain Cruise usually done by Greg Cassidy. I am the guy who cooks and just do not want to break the tradition and make this our 8th annual. The past few years we have had over 100 cars and a great time, let em know what you all think.

John Capoccia
301-748-6671
jcapoccia@comcast.net

jcapoccia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pikuoff Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Welcome, John! I had a blast on that cruise last year. You may want to read this thread:
http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com/md-patriot-events-f3/mpsf-catoctin-moutain-cruise-2009-t2469.htm

I would be good for Nov. 1st.
pikuoff
pikuoff
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down