Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise

4 posters

Go down

Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise Empty Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise

Post by Maui Built Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 am

Here are the links to the Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg, MD on Sept. 2 (Usually 500+ cars) and the Sept. 4th Labor Day Weekend Supercruise on Industrial Blvd in Cumberland, MD. Usually very well represented as well.

Cruisin' Mainstreet Link: http://classychassiscarclub.com/CruisinMainStreet.html

Supercruise info:
Super Cruise Labor Day Weekend. Industrial Blvd., Cumberland, MD (6 locations). Dash plaques and goody bags, entertainment. All cars, trucks, motorcycles welcome - 500+ vehicles. For more information call 301-724-4339

Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise Empty Re: Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 am

I'll be there for the 4th. I've been to the past 3 of these and they are awesome. Atleast 400-500 cars turnout, tons of people
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise Empty Re: Cruisin' Mainstreet Frostburg and Labor Day Supercruise

Post by Boobinspector Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 pm

How long does it last?
Boobinspector
Boobinspector
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 pm

i used to notice a bunch of cars on main when i went to college there... i always wanted to go back with my car
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Boobinspector wrote:How long does it last?

the super cruise on Saturday usually starts around noon and goes til about 9:30pm. The main parking is at a large carwash and it just continues down the strip with Burger King, and Dairy Queen. There is a DJ that plays music during the whole thing, usually oldies i think.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobinspector Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 am

I might wanna go. Nate let me know if you are heading up maybe we can meet up. And is this a late model friendlly thing. Plus I wanna show off my new COP covers. Accidentally got the Ford Racing ones.
Boobinspector
Boobinspector
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 am

I am going up mid day Friday and staying thru monday. Thats where all my family is so I'll be staying at my parents. Its mainly a modern muscle & classic car event but there will be the occasional import show up. So far i've been the only 03-04 cobra i've ever seen there. Some newer saleens and GT500s are usually present and a few s197s and new edge. Its open to everyone though. Usually some pretty cool cars show up.

found this description on another forum from LAST YEAR...

"For anyone interested there is a super cruise in Cumberland Maryland this Saturday May the 23rd. It starts at 5:00PM but cars start showing up around 3. It's on Industrial Blvd. The last Labor day Cruise brought 600+ cars,
old shelbys, tuners, Street Rods, Roush's, new Shelbys, you name it, it
was there. It's the best cruise in the middle-atlantic and it's free!
Cars come from all over the east coast. Head to Cumberland west on US Rt
70 to I-68, exit at 43B. Call Gary for more info at 301-724-4339. Dash
plaques, goody bags, and entertainment. I highly recommend it for a good
time, I'll be there, it's the one event I always plan for. Great drive
and scenary in the middle of the Allegany mountains."

and some pictures... http://www.hotrodhotline.com/feature/2010show/cumberlandmay29/
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maui Built Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Here is a video of a few of the cars at last years Supercruise in Cumberland....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25hyva2fFl8
Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Maui Built Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Regarding the Frostburg Main Street Cruise put on by the Classy Chassis Car Club, it is really done well and a great time! Brings back a bit of nostalgia! Tons of cars and a great setting to boot! The whole Labor Day weekend is one migrating car show as the Mason Dixon Street Rod Roundup is at the Fairgrounds as well which brings in several hundred cars too. Great weekend if your a motorhead!
Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down