Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had these done. what you think.

+11
Bethelism
Dominican7
kooldawg6
SVT_N8
Silverstang
wecircletheproblem
slayerofall
05sbgt
ndnboy
ThunderSteed
prodrifterx
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

had these done. what you think. - Page 2 Empty Re: had these done. what you think.

Post by KingMucha Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm

^^^ i like that idea. i love the black rims with my red but i also agree you need some accents on the rest of the car in black. i painted my spoiler matte black to match the side mirrors but then you can't really do the stripes.
KingMucha
KingMucha
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3209227

Back to top Go down

had these done. what you think. - Page 2 Empty Re: had these done. what you think.

Post by prodrifterx Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:28 pm

kooldawg6 wrote:The Ford FR500s (not the replicas) are a great road race wheel, not only in looks on either the New Edge or the S197, but are race inspired wheel! I personally don't like many of the wheels seen on import cars and the ones that end up on domestics as well... A wheel that is both nice looking on the Stangs and functional are the honeycomb BBS styles. I prefer a deep dish look on mine. I vote for the FR500s in either anthracite/grey or black. I also vote on a somewhat wide racing stripe (similar to the Viper) with or without pinstripes on both sides.

honeycomb bbs???

see im unsure about color and rim, because i find the wheels on the simple 240s to be nice choices and good color combos....they grey, anthracite and chrome choices flow well. i also love the ACR viper with its black rims, cf/black splitters, gemball mirage gt(red with black rims--modified porsche), and the porsche carrera gt with its simple color and body accents and the silver wheels. while i really love the ZR1 vette with its bright silver polished wheels, black roof section, black/cf splitters.
prodrifterx
prodrifterx
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:25 pm

BBS
had these done. what you think. - Page 2 18_Inch_BBS_Rims_For_Honda
had these done. what you think. - Page 2 WheelPic_8-28-2006_1155
had these done. what you think. - Page 2 Bbs_mustang_rkplasma

...also, these pics look REALLY familiar...
had these done. what you think. - Page 2 24445810
had these done. what you think. - Page 2 24437510
Oh yeah!!!!! I took those at the '08 Support the Troops Show with you guys had these done. what you think. - Page 2 628407
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum