Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got another one

+8
Bethelism
BCP
Dominican7
Cygnetone
ndnboy
RTW0223
The92Foxbody
Boss281
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Got another one - Page 2 Empty Re: Got another one

Post by Droptop306 Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 am

Hey if this turns into a saturday learning project let me know would love to slide down and help out. I love the Fox Body and worked on them quite a bit to know my way around one. Not as much as you and dad but enough not to get in the way. Let me know.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 am

Droptop306 wrote:Hey if this turns into a saturday learning project let me know would love to slide down and help out. I love the Fox Body and worked on them quite a bit to know my way around one. Not as much as you and dad but enough not to get in the way. Let me know.

I'll definately let you know, but sadly, we don't have designated times when we work on this. We run a 24/7 towing company, so some times we'll be in the middle of working, and get a call, and have to leave and then pick up where we left off when we return.

It'd be pretty awesome if you got a 2nd fox show car your wife could have and you could bring both of em to the shows haha, I remember you telling me that you used to have foxes, they're my favorite car to modify!

Update: We fixed all the rust. Welded in a steel plate that was cut to fit around the door hinge and patch up that whole area. Also fixed the lower rust near the bottom of the door but just welding it together, using body puddy and sanding it down. I might get some pics up soon

Next: Put the door back on with new pins/hinge.

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:37 am

zporta wrote:i would switch out and dye what i could to change the interior to blk
Sorry Cobra "Jedi" Master but i'd have to disagree on the died out interior....you're always gonna see the white and black combo, the white with red with tastefull red stripes will look rich. Now if the interior is a total redo....well anything goes.....Also I couldn't find the posting for "stang of the Month" , but i have some deep personal feeling for your car....well...uh...i'd....no...we'd (your car and i )....like to run off to Kentucky and get hitched and .....i don't know ...maybe start a family together.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The92Foxbody Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Hahaha, that last post is rather disturbing, im now locking the garage Got another one - Page 2 141848

The92Foxbody
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 am

The92Foxbody wrote:Hahaha, that last post is rather disturbing, im now locking the garage Got another one - Page 2 141848
Justin, I also have a bad case of "garage envy "
My dad and I spent many weekends together working on our toys (which aways seemed to come to us by tow truck....much to my moms displeasure). We had a late model MGTD which was in a garage fire, a 63 Porsche 356B with no motor, a 63 and 70 corvettes and a 65 mustange with the 200 6cyl ....so sad she looked great standing still..bow wow. So enjoy these years with your dad , they'll stay with you a lifetime. Got another one - Page 2 45727
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2