Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My car!!

Go down

My car!! Empty My car!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 pm

im tryin to sell my car for about 7k maybe a little less but no less than $6500 im selling it to get a bike but of course the problem with it is that it doesnt have a working motor because i blew the stock one its the 02 silver GT 5 speed with black leather and the 6 disc CD changer and the mach 1000 and even a sunroof lol..body is in pretty good shape but not perfect..of course some of the paint has chips on the hood from little rocks but no dents or dings in the body work...the mods are the KB 2.1 s/c intercooled with the "big tube kit", BBK LT headers, BBK o/r H pipe, MAC catback, 3.73 gear, BBK 70mm tb,,also has a wideband a/f gauge and a boost gauge,,18' chrome saleen wheels and also comes with all 4 stock ones..the bike im buying is $6500 so i want enough to pay for that and maybe a little extra just for other stuff... All the car needs is a motor i just dont feel like throwin in another stock motor and i dont have the money for the motor that i want and all the mods i want to decided to just sell it and get another stang in a few years and the bike will be my new toy!! so help me out and buy the car!!!

Back to top Go down

My car!! Empty Re: My car!!

Post by prodrifterx Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:27 pm

all i can say is good luck with the sale, and if you decide to keep it and part it out let me know. i hope everything works out for you.
prodrifterx
prodrifterx
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum