Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!! Empty Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!!

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

I am a member on focus fanatics and focaljet. And there is a guy who is currently in a competition to get a free set of wheels drilled to the 4x108 pattern. He has been building a Focus RS replica since 2006 iirc. And has everything he needs but a set of wheels. It has been his labor of love and the rims would just complete the build. His SVTF has come along way and has everything RS from outside panels to full RS interior. If yall havent heard of the RS it is not the newest one out but the mid 2000's model. He has had bought and shipped everything over from Europe (not cheap). He is up against plenty of pictures of VW's and IMHO has the nicest photoshop out of the whole competition. Here is what i ask.

Get on your facebooks (cause i know you have one...who doesnt) and got to fifteen52's page and like them
fifteen52 | Facebook
and like his picture
fifteen52's Photos - Tarmac Photoshop Contest Submissions (Album 1 of 3) | Facebook
and you are done. If he wins this the world of 4x108 cars will get a whole new set of rims to choose from (we have slim pickings of nice looking rims)
His only real competition (likes wise)
DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE...WE arent trying to let him win lol
fifteen52's Photos - Tarmac Photoshop Contest Submissions (Album 2 of 3) | Facebook

and for reference of what his car looks like atm. and a pic of what it WILL look like

Help me win a set of wheels for my RS conversion - Focus Fanatics

Thank you so much to those who will actually go vote. IK he will appreciate it and so will the rest of the focus community.

The contest runs for just 3 more hours and we're trying to rally to get him some breathing room to stay in the lead. He's ahead by just 25 likes right now which we've seen get made up for in a matter of minutes so it's a close race!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!! Empty Re: Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!!

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

done
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!! Empty Re: Fellow Ford guy needs your votes!!!!

Post by Big Blue Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Ok Me too
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks guys! The VW just made a charge!

Currently: 1011 to 995

We still have the lead but he's closing fast! We need more likes!!!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 pm

It's now 1,026 to 1,015.

He's nipping at our heels!!! Spread the word, get more likes!!! Finish strong! 1.5 hours left!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:06 pm

He won!!!!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Cool
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down