Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area !

4 posters

Go down

Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! Empty Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area !

Post by Henny Penny Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 am

For those of you that may hae missed the fact that the "Philly Cheese Steak Cruise" has been changed to "Jeno's of Severna Park, well nows our chance to meet up some place local for us . Meet across the street from Jeno's in the Park Plaza Shopping center, corner of B & A Blvd and McKinsey Rd W. Yes the weather maybe iffy , so it gives ya a reason to buff that toy later and yeah it may rain alittle...so what ....ya take a shower with less clothes on !!! Besides when we're done we can allway go over to Paul n Lisa's house and scare their neighbors. Oh yeah time.....lets see ....those that are cruising from Laurel are meeting at 10:00....so let's say ...11:30-12:00 ?....In the lot infront of Champion Reality office......See Ya !
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! Empty Re: Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area !

Post by ThunderSteed Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 pm

So tell me again how I became the flop-house of the Dena?
This has to be Ed's fault, Im sure of it. Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 878392
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! Empty Re: Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area !

Post by Henny Penny Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 am

Nah , that would all be on me, but Ed did say something about stopping by and doing his laundry....sorry but yours was the closest house that i could think of to Jenos on B&A.......so ,we missed you two...yes it was chilly and windy but the food was outstanding...see ya on the 23rd.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 am

ThunderSteed wrote:So tell me again how I became the flop-house of the Dena?
This has to be Ed's fault, Im sure of it. Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 878392

Paul and Lisa have a nice house! Definitely not a flop-house
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Paul mentioned "flop house " not i Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 384915
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:24 pm

You have a point there Steve! And He did say I could stop by whenever! ROTFL
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderSteed Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm

James, Lisa says careful, or no coffee cake for you!!!
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 am

" COFFEE CAKE " !!!!!
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:18 am

ThunderSteed wrote:James, Lisa says careful, or no coffee cake for you!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 790262 Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 790262 Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 790262

so being careful Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 10498
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Hold the coffee bring on the cake. Attention All Severna Park , Arnold and Club Members from the Greater Pasadena Metropolian Area ! 790262
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:18 pm

ThunderSteed wrote:So tell me again how I became the flop-house of the Dena?
Thats right, it wasnt me---------This Time any way--------and you cant scare his neighbors, I know his neighbors, they are scary.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down