Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thought on the current state of unrest in the club....

Go down

A thought on the current state of unrest in the club.... Empty A thought on the current state of unrest in the club....

Post by Bethelism Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Complaining is a person’s way of acknowledging that they are not happy with the way things are. In a metaphorical way, when we complain or criticize, we are tearing down an undesirable structure in order to make room for something new. But if all we do is tear down, never bothering to summon the creative energy required to create something new, we are not fulfilling the process.
In fact, we are at risk for becoming a stagnant and destructive force in our own lives and in the lives of the people we love. So transforming complaining into something useful is a twofold process that begins with turning our critical eye to look at things we can actually do something about, and then taking positive action.

Instead, we can begin by noticing that we are in the mode of wanting to make some changes. But rather than lashing out at somebody or an organization, we can look for an appropriate place to channel this energy—not our neighbor’s house, but possibly parts of our own. Finally, we can ask ourselves the positive question of what we would like to create in the place of whatever it is we want to tear down. When we do this, we channel a negative habit into a creative process, thus using our energy to change the world around us in a positive way.

Just my $.02.
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

A thought on the current state of unrest in the club.... Empty Re: A thought on the current state of unrest in the club....

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:09 pm

A thought on the current state of unrest in the club.... 434531

Last edited by 6-71 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A thought on the current state of unrest in the club.... Empty Re: A thought on the current state of unrest in the club....

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Can you join or is this group? I mean officially in some sort of capacity? I have kind of followed you all for a while and from the outsiders pirch I agree there is a lot of un-rest with this lot.

You have a great site and a lot of work has gone into it. But like many online sites it does have the peaks and valleys. If there is no accountability then sh-t falls apart.

Beth you are doing

Lookit I am not adding to the drama but you all have a good opportunity to meet up and hang out and ya'll need to shut it and step up. A few hours or 1/2 a day it all is takes to have fun.

Beth I believe you are doing your part with ideas and maybe a suggestion is put out a date, time and location and any additional points. Eat and cruise X number miles for example and hold to it unless others have something better. One week out if nothing then it is a firm gig. If it falls apart then it is the group and not you IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down