Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15" Bogart GT wheels, Mickey Thompson tires mounted

Go down

15" Bogart GT wheels, Mickey Thompson tires mounted Empty 15" Bogart GT wheels, Mickey Thompson tires mounted

Post by Boss281 Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm selling my 15" Bogart GT tires mounted with ET Fronts (26x4.5/15) and MT ET Streets (26x11.5/15). There is plenty of tread left. I routinely get 1.5x 60 foots with this lightweight set of wheels and sticky tires!

I bought them used from JDM back in 2008. They are 15x9.75 with 7.25 BS rear and 15x4 with 1.5 BS front. I rarely clean them but they clean up nice for sure, but note there are a few dings here and there (NEVER curbed!). Over time, a few washers have expanded/contracted onto the lug nuts as well. I've got all the washers and lugnuts numbered with the wheels and everything fits fine. I think another $100 buys a new set but you really don't need them.

Four new wheels will set you back about $2000 as I recall (plus tires), and I'm selling the tires, wheels, center caps, washers and lugnuts for $900 firm. This is a LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! No shipping, sorry.

I can post pictures if necessary...
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down