Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours!

+2
Great White
Chris_5.0
6 posters

Go down

An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours! Empty An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours!

Post by Chris_5.0 Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Well, I’ve been MIA for a bit. Hope all is well with you guys. First off, I finally changed the screen name; I figured it was time to upgrade from “C-DUDE” lol.

Aside from that, here’s a quick update in my world. Feel free to post something about yours! –

I recently moved up to Harrisburg, PA to take on a marketing job with CJ Pony Parts. So far, I’m loving it and things are going really well! Also on the prowl for some DJ gigs up here and that seems to be headed in the right direction as well. Not much has changed about the 5.0, still basic bolt-ons. But have recently been getting into Autocross and it’s definitely a lot of fun. It really is a whole different world in comparison to drag racing. Really learning a lot when it comes to being behind the wheel. As for modifications… if everything goes as planned, the 'basic' part of bolt-ons will definitely be changing this winter – and I will be sure to keep y’all updated. An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours! 311771

Shout-out to BB – congrats on the Coyote, and welcome to the club! It’s a lot of power, and definitely easy to get into trouble – take it easy.

Also, if you guys have any questions whatsoever about Mustang parts or something you’re looking for… basically anything. Don’t hesitate to let me know. I will gladly do everything I can to help out my fellow Patriots!
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2009-10-10

http://lnkd.in/icRUbA

Back to top Go down

An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours! Empty Re: An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours!

Post by Great White Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:56 pm

I love that road where your sig pic is from! Will have to go back one day soon when youre in town for a visit.
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours! Empty Re: An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours!

Post by RTW0223 Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:22 am

Great White wrote:I love that road where your sig pic is from! Will have to go back one day soon when youre in town for a visit.

YES!  IIRC the marks on the right side of the pic are mine Smile

Chris I'll be coming to you when i need all new exterior parts when i paint the fox Smile

and hit me up when you have a dj gig ill come up and help!
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:35 am

Well Glad to see you back. Good to have a hook up at CJ Pony Parts!! An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours! 10498

The latest with me Selling Black Betty because I got me an 04 Cobra which I chose to recently name "Manolo" New car is on my sig...
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Termi looks great, Juan! The black wheels look good on silver. And yes James, we must head out to our little spot and have some fun An update in the life of Chris... feel free to respond with yours! 672286
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Congrats DUDE, I dont care what you call yourself, oh and I'm sure Bethel doesn't either LOL, good luck man
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:36 am

Congrats, new with me is the sale of the '66 and purchase of a '14 F150 : )
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_5.0 Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:07 pm

ndnboy wrote:Congrats, new with me is the sale of the '66 and purchase of a '14 F150 : )

'14 F-150? EcoBoost or 5.0? Could it be a RAPTOR?!
Chris_5.0
Chris_5.0
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down