Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise

+2
SVT_N8
TT_05_Stang
6 posters

Go down

** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise Empty ** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:54 pm

With all this great weather and riding down here in the Outer Banks I figured we would get this planning started now. We have discussed it in many different threads, now its time to put some actual dates together. We should throw some dates out there, equipment and things like that. I figure April will be good enough weather for the wuss's.

We should throw out some places to go. I have been to Greenridge Mountains quading a few times. Has huge campground lots. The only drawback is they dont have showers and such. We will most likely have a friend with a toy hauler RV there that we can take showers in. However I do have a solar shower if needed.

Throw out some other ideas for places and why. One main thing is that it NEEDS to have an ATV/offroad trail system. I will have 4 quads and possibly a dirtbike, plus if anyone else has any ATV/4x4's they can bring them along as well. I will have my F350 for anyone who doesnt have an ATV vehical. They can drive that with whomever they want.

I have grills, coolers, 2 tents, axe's for wood, huge tarps for cover, and much much more. They have a gun range there as well, and I know a few of us that will be bringing ours. There are lakes, streams, and rivers there for fishing.

I plan on making it a long weekend, getting up there Thursday night late, setting up camp, and getting things ready. People can come whenever, and leave whenever. Come for a day or come for the whole weekend. Greenridge Mountains is off of 68 in western MD, about 30 min east of Cumberland. From Baltimore its about a 2 hour drive tops.

View Larger Map
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise Empty Re: ** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Sounds like fun. The Greenridge Mountains is real close to where i grew up. I just sold my ATV back in March so that sucks but i may be able to borrow one from my brother.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise Empty Re: ** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise

Post by ndnboy Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:08 pm

I was looking at doing a camping trip with my son during his spring break, if it works out i can do both Im there, there isnt enough"Earmuffs" to go around...LOL! I'll have to do ours solo Smile
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Kids are welcome, there will be a bunch there. If the toy hauler is there he will have his twin boys, and Jesse will have his daughter. Most of the time we go camping his wife and the kids stay near the RV, since they have outdoor TV screens and stereo, for kids to watch their movies outside. The other side of campsite can be for us crazy people Smile. The camp sites are 4-5 acre plots, with a clearing of about 1/2 acre. They are large enough where you wouldnt hear any of Zak and Nates tag teaming going on...
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:56 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote: The camp sites are 4-5 acre plots, with a clearing of about 1/2 acre. They are large enough where you wouldnt hear any of Zak and Nates tag teaming going on...

dang, thats alot bigger site than the tent ones Ive gotten ...LOL!

umm would that be WWE tag teaming, oh wait, youre talking about L again.....JK!

cool Im the 1st to go ** APRIL ** Camping Trip / 4Wheeling / 4x4 / Cruise 806939 Sad
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 pm

im in!!! i cant wait
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:40 am

Oh and one other thing. While there will be booze there. No underage drinking will be allowed! I will tie anyone found drinking underage to the front of my truck and go mudding!
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 am

whats the policy on pets?
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNightV6 Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 am

TT_05_Stang wrote:Oh and one other thing. While there will be booze there. No underage drinking will be allowed! I will tie anyone found drinking underage to the front of my truck and go mudding!
Hey that actually sounds like fun.
DarkNightV6
DarkNightV6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2794

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733066

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:07 pm

Pets are more than welcome. Bringing Tank myself!
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prodrifterx Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm

haha. i may have to act underage so i get tied to the fornt lol.

im down for it, i may be able to use my buddies 400 quad, hopefully i can go once we finalize some ideas/plans for this--depends on work and racing. if i go i got a nice size tent too, may even have an XD by then.
prodrifterx
prodrifterx
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 873

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 pm

man! ur saying i cant drink!?@?@
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down