Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs????

+6
SVT_N8
vack
kooldawg6
Croft
zporta
TT_05_Stang
10 posters

Go down

The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs???? Empty The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs????

Post by TT_05_Stang Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Pretty interesting... I owned an SHO back in the day and it was a fun car to drive. Yamaha helped build the original engine... this time it will be twin turbo... 365 hp... and AWD... The styling is kind of bland... but thats the way the old SHO's were... Loved mine...

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2010/top-2010-Ford-Taurus-SHO.htm
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs???? Empty Re: The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs????

Post by zporta Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

that car is boring... F that...
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs???? Empty Re: The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs????

Post by Croft Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 pm

i like it...reminds me of my jetta. might have to inquire about one in the future......
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:23 am

Eh...
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:31 am

u would like it laura
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vack Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 am

Nice family car with some Kobonies under the hood, nothing like 300+ HP to get the Milk and Bread home, and some AWD to get through the snow ;p

Is this slated for 2010 or later?

vack
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 am

i dont think its bad at all
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:35 pm

zporta wrote:u would like it laura

WTF is that supposed to mean?!!.....
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:27 am

I wonder if thats the TT V6 they said may go in the Mustang in late 2010
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Big Blue wrote:I wonder if thats the TT V6 they said may go in the Mustang in late 2010

They already have s TT v6 going in their trucks... so I would think its a good possibility. Their eco devision has some pretty interesting things that make serious power with great MPG. Its about time Ford is starting thinking outside the box... well at least catching up with the times. However they will lose support if thats the OLNY engine option for the stang or trucks...
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blownsmoke Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 am

saw it at the auto show.wasnt to impressed.that is kinda screwed up that the grocery getter is avalibale with more ponies than the sports car.besides those bad a$$ shelbys of course
blownsmoke
blownsmoke
GT
GT

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 am

Those things were piles to work on back then, I can only imagine what working on a TT version will be like.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:53 am

I would blow the ring gear out of my SHO every 6 months... so I got real good at tearing into it.
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:05 am

Hmmmm, now you do it w/ a different car. I'm beginning to think you like taking them apart more than you like driving them!!! The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs???? 298203
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 am

You know Will, I think Bernie has a point there, I mean other then one on the top of his head.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:22 am

Big Blue wrote:You know Will, I think Bernie has a point there, I mean other then one on the top of his head.
Video!!!

OK, new smiley needed, The toe tapping guy The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs???? Toetap
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 am

PRO50SC wrote:
Big Blue wrote:You know Will, I think Bernie has a point there, I mean other then one on the top of his head.
Video!!!

OK, new smiley needed, The toe tapping guy The return of the SHO... More power than the stangs???? Toetap

Done...

As for me likeing to take things apart... yes... my parents took a video of me at age 4 where I took my old crib apart and put it back together, minus the huge springs that helped the side stay up. They knew I would take things apart from that day forward...

As for driving... its my first love, and I drive the S@%# out of my cars... I take them to the limit... and when i find it... I try and build it better. I seek the limits of everything, and I will find it... Thats why I do so well at my job. I have been in the software quality assurace, and intrusion defence for just over ten years, and there has not been a single application that I can not hack or break.

Will
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 am

Sweet! You da man Will
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 pm

that my boy!!!! kisses!!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Hooray! Will for President!
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Even I could mess it more than Obama could Smile
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down