Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft

5 posters

Go down

NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft Empty NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft

Post by pastang Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:10 pm

well im a Green Bay fan and most ppl think they are going to take Malcolm Jenkins the CB from Ohio or Bj Raji the DT from Boston College.

i would like to see them get Brian Cushing or Rey Maualuga LBs from USC.
pastang
pastang
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft Empty Re: NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft

Post by 08 BULLITT Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 pm

i am a titans fan and i all know is that what we need to draft WR so we will pick up a punter instead
08 BULLITT
08 BULLITT
GT
GT

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft Empty Re: NFL fans who do you want/think your team will draft

Post by zporta Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:58 pm

well the steelers dont get 2 pick for a while... since they are the best team in the league... but there should still be some nice players around the end of the 1st round... A kid i went 2 high school w/ is projected 2 go in the top 10... Aaron Maybin from penn state... me and my pops are going 2 his parents house for their draft party
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike226 Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 pm

I will be at espn zone for the draft like I have been for the last 4 years but have no clue who my Cowboys will take
Big Mike226
Big Mike226
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Big Mike226 wrote:I will be at espn zone for the draft like I have been for the last 4 years but have no clue who my Cowboys will take

It don't matter who they pick up. There still going to suck. GO SKINS!!!
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:48 pm

and it doesnt matter what big name the skins pick up cuz they never play as a team
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down