Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay

3 posters

Go down

Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay Empty Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay

Post by Mrs Bzlee Mon May 11, 2009 10:41 am

Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay

Found this interview and thought I would share.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/11/news/companies/mulally_ford.fortune/index.htm
Mrs Bzlee
Mrs Bzlee
GT
GT

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-20

http://www.mandraracing.com

Back to top Go down

Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay Empty Re: Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 am

Interesting. I think simplifying Ford is needed. Cutting the fat so to speak has been needed for years.

While I hate to say it, thye need to can Mercury devision. Simplify with two devisions. Ford, base entry/performance, and Lincoln the luxury devision.

Lasty I think that Ford is poised to have one of the best hands dealt to them, since they did not partake in the bailout. They are not being governmently enforced, and can bring WHATEVER models they want, without government approval. I think while they should be smart and providing fuel efficient vehicals, their performance devision should "double up" so to speak and provide performance vehicals to the consumer that would usually go to GM or another US automaker. While performance devision is on of the smallest sales of a company, any additional sales will help the bottom line.

Thanks for posting the link, its good to hear they have a plan. It will remain to see if they can cut the fat as well, so they can OVERCOME the missconception that its better to buy oversees.
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay Empty Re: Fixing Ford - A Fortune Interview with Mulallay

Post by Dominican7 Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Nice article, Thanks
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down