Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: cervinis 1/4 scoops painted (black) and headers..again

2 posters

Go down

FS: cervinis 1/4 scoops painted (black) and headers..again Empty FS: cervinis 1/4 scoops painted (black) and headers..again

Post by VegasGT Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm

so i got a pair of cervinis 1/4 window scoops that were already painted black (and actually a spare drivers side cover because the guy I bought them from had a crappy shop put them on and they used crappy tape instead of 3m so one flew off and they replaced them)

and Im also putting the MAC longtube headers back up for sale cause the guy who was going to buy the ran into some problems.

Also if you got stang parts you wanna trade hit me up and we'll see...

soo heres what I got :

-1 set of black cervinis windows cover never installed w/1 extra drivers side cover (installed before) and their original box plus 3m tape for them and instuctions (also Ive got a piece of black plastic panel to tape to the inside of the window for a clean look inside and out)-$200 obo

-MAC Longtube headers (used 6000 miles on my friends car and he paid 400 for em new)
,O2 extensions (you will need these and they run 40bucks)
,new ford exhaust gaskets all 4 of em (ran me 50bucks from ford)

FS: cervinis 1/4 scoops painted (black) and headers..again Scoops
$120obo
VegasGT
VegasGT
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

FS: cervinis 1/4 scoops painted (black) and headers..again Empty Re: FS: cervinis 1/4 scoops painted (black) and headers..again

Post by DarkNightV6 Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 pm

I dont think it was a crappy shop that put them on. ive had them for about a year now and have had to put one back on every 4 months or so. i dont think they were tested and higher speeds or they should at least be fully closed.
DarkNightV6
DarkNightV6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2794
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733066

Back to top Go down