Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe.......

3 posters

Go down

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Empty New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe.......

Post by Big-B Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 pm

For those of you that know what I've been not doing w/ my car lately. Well here's what it's been being used for....... Since my garage is small and packed w/ my stang and our 2 bikes, there really wasn't any other place for this stuff. Suzanne told me tonight she can't believe that I did it.. New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 298203

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture003

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture007

Now for the mods!!!!
I put a fairing on it last week, tonight I put new saddlebags on, a new backrest/rack, a news seat I got off a Sabre forum I belong to as well as a chrome air cleaner. A new headlight assembly. Still have some other stuff to go on it and still waiting on more stuff to come in the mail!! New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 10498

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture004

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture005

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture006

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture007

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture010

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Picture013
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Empty Re: New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe.......

Post by ndnboy Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Bike is looking great B, dont tell me u've given up on that Pony of yours, we gotta see that thing out every now and then, whats Paul gonna do without your burnouts Smile
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... Empty Re: New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe.......

Post by Big-B Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 am

ndnboy wrote:Bike is looking great B, dont tell me u've given up on that Pony of yours, we gotta see that thing out every now and then, whats Paul gonna do without your burnouts Smile
LOL learn to do his own!!! New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 298203
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:30 am

Bike's looking good, B New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 10498
...I've yet to take mine out from under the cover...I need to...

PRO50SC wrote:
ndnboy wrote:Bike is looking great B, dont tell me u've given up on that Pony of yours, we gotta see that thing out every now and then, whats Paul gonna do without your burnouts Smile
LOL learn to do his own!!! New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 298203
New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 878392 New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 878392 New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 878392 New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 878392 New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 878392 New mods, yeah not what you think. Well maybe....... 10498
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down