Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!

+8
DarkNightV6
pastang
BlakJak87
jeostang
Smokeurhonda
vack
roushmustang427r
BOOM_FIST
12 posters

Go down

Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! Empty Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!

Post by BOOM_FIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Passing this along through a couple of forums just to share. Enjoy!

Let me begin by saying when it comes to situations like this, I'm not known to be the most cool headed. In this situation, I'm patting myself on the back for staying so cool, calm and collected.

I'll keep it short and sweet...kind of:

It's around 5:00 and I pulled in the Giant gas station in Calvert to fill up the wifes SUV, wife and kids are in the car.

I start pumping and kind of daydream and think about the days events until a newer maroon Toyota 4 Runner pulls up on the opposite side of the pump I'm on. I don't really pay attention until I notice him (guy in his mid 40's or so) start activating the pump with his 4 Runner still running. I think to myself how much I want to say something but keep my thoughts to myself. I know it's none of my business to begin with, but then again...it kind of is. I slowly start looking for the posted sign where it states by law from the State Fire Marshall to stop your engine while filling up at the pump, so if it comes to it...I can point it straight out without looking like a dumbass.

I know I said it would be short, but it's too late for that S@%# now.

He starts pumping (with his 4 Runner still running) and I kind of mosey back towards the back end of his SUV, and then catch sight of his license plate....A Firefighter! How F#%@ing ironic!!! I'm not trying to switch words around to try and make me sound cool or anything. Although, the words might not be exact, as it happened really fast and I tend to have a hard time remembering how things actually went down when my blood is pumping so quickly.

So I politely get his attention...

Me: "Excuse me sir, are you a Firefighter?"

Douche bag: "Yea, I am"

Me: "So you're a Firefighter filling up your car with the engine running, isn't that ironic?"

Douche bag: "Yea, it kinda is, but I do it all the time"

Of course his attitude gets pissy super quick, which is sorta expected but seriously, you're in your mid-40's and a Firefighter....have some kind of professinalism and be mature.

Me: "So it's ok for you to fill up with your car running all because you're a Firefighter???"

Douche bag: "No, but I do it all the time and it's really not that big of a deal"

Obviously he really wasn't ready for someone to call his dumbass out, by his responses.

Me: "So this sign (pointing to the sign I had previously scoped out for just this case ) stating you must shut your engine off by law coming from the State Fire Marshall doesn't apply to you, so you're above the law???"

Douche bag: "No, but when assholes don't mind their own business, I don't care"

Me: "Really, I'm the asshole even though you're the one breaking the law???"

Douche bag: "Yea, maybe you should mind your own F#%@ing business"

Me: "I have my kids in the car and you're putting my kids at risk all because you think you're above the law, so it is my business."

Douche bag: Interupts before I finish my statement being rude and realizing that he's a dumb F@%*..."Yea, whatever"

Me: "Real mature, how old are you....I'm 25 and you're being pretty unprofessional and immature...way to go"

Douche bag: "Yea, I am when fuckers don't mind their own business"

Again, his snappy come backs fell pretty short of retarded.

Douche bag: "Go ahead, call the Fire Dept. and turn me in"

Me: "No, that's ok buddy...I'm no tattle tail (sp?), it's called doing the right thing when no ones looking, it's called integrity, obviously something you don't have.

So basically this went on until he became quiet and we both finished filling up at the same time. I gave one last, "Have a good one buddy" (sarcastically) "You too asshole"....ugh...I wanted to F#%@ing blow up....but calmly got into my car.

I was just like WOW!!!! What a F#%@ing douche bag mother fucker!!!! Again, I am not exaggerating (sp?) with how the conversation went. He pretty much had no come backs cause he knew he was in the wrong, but still proceeded to call me an asshole and a fucker for calling his faggot ass out.

I didn't catch what dept. he was from...but he turned out heading north on 765 towards the post office gate of CRE.

So if any of you know this dickhead that's in their mid-40's that drives a maroon 4 Runner who has FD plates....tell him he's a F#%@ing douche bag!!!!!!
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! Empty Re: Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!

Post by roushmustang427r Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 pm

thats insane he should know better than that
roushmustang427r
roushmustang427r
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! Empty Re: Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!

Post by vack Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 am

Maybe he's a volly

vack
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeurhonda Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 am

Fug it, I fill up with the car running sometimes. The chances of stuff blowing up with the car running the same as if it is shut off.
Smokeurhonda
Smokeurhonda
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am

Smokeurhonda wrote:Fug it, I fill up with the car running sometimes. The chances of stuff blowing up with the car running the same as if it is shut off.

I fill up with the car running sometimes as well.

Look at NASCAR and other motorsports, sometimes gas sprays out when they remove the tank.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOM_FIST Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 am

Smokeurhonda wrote:Fug it, I fill up with the car running sometimes. The chances of stuff blowing up with the car running the same as if it is shut off.

jeostang wrote:

I fill up with the car running sometimes as well.
Look at NASCAR and other motorsports, sometimes gas sprays out when they remove the tank.

That isn't the point.....I wasn't going to say anything (even though it still kinda bugs me) until I saw his FD plate. What does it matter if he's a volly?!?! A Firefighter is a Firefighter. Set the standard and lead by example. No excuses. How hard is it to shut the car off when filling up?!?!
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakJak87 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Omgz that extra .005 gallons that get into the tank because you don't burn it starting up give you 50 extra miles per tank and +8000 experience points!

Maybe grumps mcgee has to crank-start his vehicle...

:devil's advocate: \/ \/ \/
Granted, those laws are pretty much in place because the average person would dry-hump a gas pump instead of using it properly if they knew there were little to zero rules surrounding the use of a gasoline-dispensing machine.

There are those who really understand how minuscule the risk is...
BlakJak87
BlakJak87
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pastang Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 pm

i got your back boom fist, because that firefighter would be the first person to complain if he was caught by someone and actually charged. plus im sure you would talk smack if he had to leave his bed in the weeeeeeeee hours of the morning to put out a car/building fire because someone left their car on while pumping gas. even though i do it when im in my cruiser.
pastang
pastang
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNightV6 Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Why would anyone leave the car running while pumping gas anyway? Wouldnt' that be a waste.
DarkNightV6
DarkNightV6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2794

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733066

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobinspector Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Put it this way I have seen Fires Start for no reason while being deployed on carriers. We are trained to fight them from bootcamp on but. We are also taught that most safety regulations and in this case laws that are written. It is because either one or possilblly more people were hurt or killed. So just follow the rule. Thats the reason for one of our sayings in the navy. The 4790.1 was written in blood. And if I was in the same situation I would be more of an asshole due to my experience And believe me his car would be off before he finished fueling especially if my wife and kids were in the car.
Boobinspector
Boobinspector
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 am

I don't see what the big deal is. I do it sometimes as well. Honestly, you should mind your own. There is more risk from ppl being on their cell phones (which happens way more) The possibility of igniting the fumes is more risk then there is from leaving your car running.

Sounds like you were the one having the bad day.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobinspector Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 am

But that is the point everyone has forgotten to police themselves and keep an on there neighbor. When someone says hey man could you shut your car off while pumping gas. The other dude shouldn't be like F*#( you man. Just turn it off. It is the law and it was written because oh my good boom somebody died those kinds of laws written written in BLOOD. How hard is that to understand. And if you do not then you are a complete idiot. And you are saying that you have never had a bad spark plug wire ground to something or somekind arching under your hood like oh I dont know your altenator idiot. Just because it does not happen as often doesnt mean you won't be the one that Goes BOOM.
Boobinspector
Boobinspector
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 pm

You are looking for perfection in an imperfect world. Just something you have to accept.

I think you're making more out of it then need be. JMO.

Oh, when and where's the next time you're gonna get gas? Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! 298203
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOM_FIST Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

PRO50SC wrote:I don't see what the big deal is. I do it sometimes as well. Honestly, you should mind your own. There is more risk from ppl being on their cell phones (which happens way more) The possibility of igniting the fumes is more risk then there is from leaving your car running.

Sounds like you were the one having the bad day.

PRO50SC wrote:You are looking for perfection in an imperfect world. Just something you have to accept.

I think you're making more out of it then need be. JMO.

Oh, when and where's the next time you're gonna get gas? Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! 298203

You're joking right?!?!? Mind my own?!?! I had my family on the opposite side of the pump and I need to mind my own?!? You're a genious. I was actually having a great day until I ran into this fucktard.

It's people like you that think they don't have to follow the rules all because someone else isn't, so you don't have too. Way to go...be a rebel or wannabe badass. That's real retarded thinking and that's what's wrong with this world. Who the hell ever said anything about perfection??? It's called integrity...exactly what I said to that dumbass Fire Fighter....it's called doing what's right even if no one is looking. Something that idiot and obviously you don't have. It was posted plain as day on that pillar by order of the state fire marshall. I guess that doesn't mean jack.

Again, I wouldn't have even said one word until I saw his FD plates. People keep doing that type of S@%# cause they think no one will ever say anything to them....F@%* that...I will. I'm no badass or wanna be badass but I don't give a S@%# who you are, if it's F#%@ed up...I'll let it be known. Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! 10498

You gonna wait for me to get gas so you can think you're cool and fill up with your car running?! Don't hold your breath big guy.
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 pm

LOL, OMG dude you are outa control. I was joking, (hence the laughing guy) Christ! Now you've just shown everyone here how easy it is to get a rise out of you. W/e man, I'll leave you alone now. Sowwy if I huwt you wittle feewings. Sounds like a case of the Monday's. Lighten up.

Oh and if you were so bent over it why didn't you take his tag and report him? I'm sure you've never ever done anything against the rules right? Get off your high horse.
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by KryptonKnight Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 pm

It is September and judging by many of the replies to this issue, junior high must be in session. You are so right in stating that far too many of us have slid into being an accessory promoting bad and sometimes dangerous behavior by our silence. Keep your mouth shut is a mantra used mostly by those who knowingly flaunt any legal or logical restrictions. Great if you want a society of individuals that only does the right or decent thing when a policeman is in their face. I say let us stand up and take back our wonderful country. You did the right by calling him out. He wasn't much different than the tons of teenagers that choose to be the law unto themselves. I would have done the same even without FD tags. We need a little more passion for doing the right thing. Good on ya mate.
KryptonKnight
KryptonKnight
GT
GT

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 pm

PRO50SC wrote:LOL, OMG dude you are outa control. I was joking, (hence the laughing guy) Christ! Now you've just shown everyone here how easy it is to get a rise out of you. W/e man, I'll leave you alone now. Sowwy if I huwt you wittle feewings. Sounds like a case of the Monday's. Lighten up.

Oh and if you were so bent over it why didn't you take his tag and report him? I'm sure you've never ever done anything against the rules right? Get off your high horse.

damn B ROTFL
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOM_FIST Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am

PRO50SC wrote:LOL, OMG dude you are outa control. I was joking, (hence the laughing guy) Christ! Now you've just shown everyone here how easy it is to get a rise out of you. W/e man, I'll leave you alone now. Sowwy if I huwt you wittle feewings. Sounds like a case of the Monday's. Lighten up.

LOL, out of control?!?!? So responding to your ridiculous post is out of control?!?! Do you even think before your fingers touch the keyboard??? Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! 434531 Riiiiight.....laughing guy or not...you just showed everyone that you're no better than this idiot Fire Fighter, thinking you can do whatever you want and puff up to anyone who says otherwise.

I never once said that I haven't done anything "against the rules", but don't be a douche about it when you get called the F out. I'm no saint by any means, but man the F up when you get your card pulled.

Why didn't I take his plate and report him? I already said I wasn't going to "tattle" on him. I simply could have turned him in....but why??? You're a grown ass man and if you don't know what's right from wrong...that's on you brotha. Admit when you've F'ed up and people will respect that, and Integrity is the word of the day, spread it around. Biggest Asshole Firefighter I've ever met!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!! 342455

Yes, certain things get a rise out of me quicker than others, but the people that know me, know it takes a lot to get me bent out of shape. I enjoy meaningless arguing on the internet with types like you, it passes the day. Smile

06legend wrote:It is September and judging by many of the replies to this issue, junior high must be in session. You are so right in stating that far too many of us have slid into being an accessory promoting bad and sometimes dangerous behavior by our silence. Keep your mouth shut is a mantra used mostly by those who knowingly flaunt any legal or logical restrictions. Great if you want a society of individuals that only does the right or decent thing when a policeman is in their face. I say let us stand up and take back our wonderful country. You did the right by calling him out. He wasn't much different than the tons of teenagers that choose to be the law unto themselves. I would have done the same even without FD tags. We need a little more passion for doing the right thing. Good on ya mate.

Thank you....very well put too.
BOOM_FIST
BOOM_FIST
GT
GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down