Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat

2 posters

Go down

Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat Empty Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat

Post by Croft Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:13 pm

This adoring cat is 2 years old and is need of a home. I have had her since she was a kitten but unfortunately I can not take her with me to my new place. I DO NOT want to take her back to the pound. PLEASE, if you can provide a loving home for her it would be greatly appreciated. If interested, please let me know.

Thank you!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat Empty Re: Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat

Post by chrisverneuil Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:17 pm

wish i could help you laura:( Hope you find a good home for her
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat Empty Re: Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat

Post by Croft Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks Chris. It devestates me to do this, but I have no choice. It hurts more because she has become even closer to me since her brother, Chip, ran away. Thanks to my effing room mate who left the front door OPEN!!!! Stupid bitch!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Awww:( Thats gotta really suck. Why do you have to move?
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah, I was pretty damn upset. Chip was my baby. He slept with me every night and always greeted me at the door when I came home. He always knew it was me when he heard my mustang. Here's a picture of them........

Chip is the black and white one. Penny is the Tigerish color one. Obviously this was when they were kittens.

Need to find a loving home for a 2 yr. old cat L_8d665c31025842f7a0e5bf53ac5cbafa

I have to move because my lease is ending. It's a looooooong story. Basically don't EVER rent a house with a bunch of girls! Worst mistake I ever made!!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 pm

There Both adorable. I dont think ill ever get that lucky and be able to live in a place with a bunch of girls:(
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down