Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music downloads.....

+4
chrisverneuil
pikuoff
discodave
ndnboy
8 posters

Go down

Music downloads..... Empty Music downloads.....

Post by ndnboy Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am

Trying to get a decent music library now that I finally got an MP3 player, anyone have a decent library of pop, freestyle, classic/soft rock, top 40 etc that can burn me a couple of DVD's to load onto the itouch?????????
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Music downloads..... Empty Re: Music downloads.....

Post by discodave Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:16 am

I have a pretty hefty music library, probably about 25 gigs with a little bit of everything in it. I could burn you some DVDs. Just send me your address and I can mail it to you if you'd like.
discodave
discodave
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pikuoff Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:00 pm

I got a huge collection of mp3s, etc of various music if you got an external hard drive laying around.

I get my music on the cheap from mp3fiesta.com and mp3sale.ru. It's like 5-10 cents a song and .50 - $2.00 for albums etc. Sometimes they have deals where they match however much you put into your account (I usually load $50 and they give you $50 free so I have $100 worth of music to buy which lasts a long time when the songs are so cheap!!!)
pikuoff
pikuoff
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 pm

ndnboy wrote:Trying to get a decent music library now that I finally got an MP3 player, anyone have a decent library of pop, freestyle, classic/soft rock, top 40 etc that can burn me a couple of DVD's to load onto the itouch?????????
Boo touchs are the shiz. Next meet ill show you what i can do with mine. I have it jailbroken, So i can all kinds of stuff. Turn by turn nav, Backgrounding, 3D sounds SOOOOO much crap. If you have a bluetooth head unit, Or are thinking of it you can now wirelessly output sound through the head unit. Its Awsome.
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks.

I gotta look at getting an ext hard drive anyway cause Im maxing out the desktop with all my movies/pics, so when I do I will get with you B.

Dave , i will PM you my addy, if u burn them b4 a meet I would app the mailing, if not it could wait till a meet.

Thanks again
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm

chrisverneuil wrote:
ndnboy wrote:Trying to get a decent music library now that I finally got an MP3 player, anyone have a decent library of pop, freestyle, classic/soft rock, top 40 etc that can burn me a couple of DVD's to load onto the itouch?????????
Boo touchs are the shiz. Next meet ill show you what i can do with mine. I have it jailbroken, So i can all kinds of stuff. Turn by turn nav, Backgrounding, 3D sounds SOOOOO much crap. If you have a bluetooth head unit, Or are thinking of it you can now wirelessly output sound through the head unit. Its Awsome.

gotta show me how to hook it up for the nav and other stuff : )
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Bronson has a crazy music library!!!!! I was shocked when I saw it and looking through it Music downloads..... 40218
Juan, the 1 TB external drives are coming way down in price! They had some for $70 on Black Friday, but I believe the going rate now is about $110. I bought mine over a year ago and it was $170 at Costco.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm

i have over 15,000 songs on my conputer...
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by pikuoff Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Nice...I just hit over 20k last month. Sh*t just piles up!
pikuoff
pikuoff
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:43 pm

ndnboy wrote:
chrisverneuil wrote:

gotta show me how to hook it up for the nav and other stuff : )
The only thing you gotta buy is a Bluetooth GPS receiver. Ive got two, But i can let ya borrow one and test it out and see how you like it. I have the Magellan 2009 App. Gonna be downloading the 2010 one soon as its more compatible with The touchs. But ya, Ill show ya what it can do, Pretty amazing little things
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 am

I have a hair over 82gb in music, but its mostly rock Music downloads..... 341203

Music downloads..... 20psch0
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakJak87 Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 pm

kooldawg6 wrote:Bronson has a crazy music library!!!!! I was shocked when I saw it and looking through it Music downloads..... 40218
Juan, the 1 TB external drives are coming way down in price! They had some for $70 on Black Friday, but I believe the going rate now is about $110. I bought mine over a year ago and it was $170 at Costco.

Indeed. 1 TB mechanical externals will be going for next to nothing as everyone continues to cream over the solid state drives. Stay away from those until the price comes down.
BlakJak87
BlakJak87
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Ya those solid states are way expensive. Im gonna see if a can get some 10k RPM Drives, Those things are FAST:)
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down