Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlisle All Ford NAtionals

+15
BlakJak87
Black SunShine 04
Tazzy
Boss281
KingMucha
RTW0223
Bethelism
kooldawg6
Droptop306
Chris_5.0
DarkNightV6
Croft
SVT_N8
Big Blue
RAVEN 6
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carlisle  All Ford NAtionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlisle All Ford NAtionals

Post by Droptop306 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 am

OK I just signed up online for the Carlisle show. Cant wait.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm undecided if I'll go with the Mustang crew or the Focus crew to Carlisle this year.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vack Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 pm

MD Patriots going as a crew or some other club. IMO, it'd be nice it the Patriots would go as a club, but opinions are like well you know the rest ;p

vack
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 am

Well I was not going to emphasize the club participation competition this year with the Bad Pony Club members but I see that Carlisle has started to put up the club standings on their facebook page. Some of you may have already seen this but others have probably not:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carlisle-All-Ford-Nationals/189350539830?ref=nf

As of today the Bad Pony Club is in first place. But last year those Merkur guys came out of nowhere and just beat us out at the last minute. So keep checking the link to see how the BPC is doing and if anybody from MPSF wants to come hang out with us and help us kick some Merkur Butt just register and list Bad Pony Club as your club affiliation. We are going to have a great tent this year with catered food and as always will have great things going on after showfield hours are over in the evenings.

We are also doing some things at our tent to provide recognition and appreciation for the clubs that support our efforts to dethrone the Merkur Club of America as the perennial club champ.

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

never been, hope to try a day trip up.....
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 am

vack wrote:MD Patriots going as a crew or some other club. IMO, it'd be nice it the Patriots would go as a club, but opinions are like well you know the rest ;p

RAVEN 6 wrote:Well I was not going to emphasize the club participation competition this year with the Bad Pony Club members but I see that Carlisle has started to put up the club standings on their facebook page. Some of you may have already seen this but others have probably not:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carlisle-All-Ford-Nationals/189350539830?ref=nf

As of today the Bad Pony Club is in first place. But last year those Merkur guys came out of nowhere and just beat us out at the last minute. So keep checking the link to see how the BPC is doing and if anybody from MPSF wants to come hang out with us and help us kick some Merkur Butt just register and list Bad Pony Club as your club affiliation. We are going to have a great tent this year with catered food and as always will have great things going on after showfield hours are over in the evenings.

We are also doing some things at our tent to provide recognition and appreciation for the clubs that support our efforts to dethrone the Merkur Club of America as the perennial club champ.
I think we should defiantly represent, Raven, I never got an answer from you all about us going in together as BPC/MPSF, I have been a part of the "register under another club and get award" thing when I was with another club that shall remain unmentioned, and it didn't work out so well, We have grown like crazy here, and I'd like to see us recognized a little bit, I highly doubt we would have enough members to get any awards, but I'd still like to see us rep'd
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Ed, he had sent me an email awhile back saying we are welcome to hang a banner (if we have one) at their tent showing dual club support ....
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:18 pm

I thought that everyone was ok with signing up with them for the show. Last year I signed up as Patriot not know that you guys helped them out. Why not try this on our own next year. We could come up with something that we all could put in our windshields or something. Think that would be nice as well.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Alright all booked. I made my reservations at Hotel Carlisle and looks like I am heading up thursday evening with the wife. Awesome time if you get the chance to come up and better time if you participate.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:32 pm

my apologies for not getting back to Big Blue on the joint club thing. It was discussed by our admins and briefly with the Carlisle folks it would have involved having all of our folks who were registered to contact customer service and reregister. PLus as it would in essence be creating a new club entity we would not have the guaranteed free tent that was given as a result of the number we and the other clubs who supported us last year, MPSF, being one of them. There were just a pile of administrative type issues that mitigated against it. The main one being that we grouped up with 5 clubs last year; MPSF, Bayside Mustangs, Valley Forge Mustang Club, South Jersey Mustang Club and MCOM. You can see how unweildy the registration name would become if we played fair and incorporated all of the club names into one. This year we may have one or two more club joining us so it just becomes a non-starter

That being said however the admins of the club wanted to come up with some way to recognize MPSF and the other groups that support and enhance the BPC efforts at Carlisle.

We are in the process of making up a permanent club banner for Carlisle and other large events as we would like to include the logos of MPSF as well as a couple other clubs on our banner. Al Davis our president is handling this personally and he requested that I contact MPSF and see if MPSF was willing to provide us with a file of their official logo. This could be done as an attachment to and email to Al. Also in the email a few words of verbage granting the Bad Pony CLub permission to use your club logo on our banner.

One other thing is that the BPC is having a club banquet at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg West on Saturday night IF any MPSF members are interested in attending please let me know for headcount purposes. Also BPC will have a hosptiality room open at the hotel Fri and Sat in the late afternoon and evening, we extend an invitation to all MPSF folks who attend, registered or not with the BPC, to come visit hang out and meet up with the members and staff of the BPC.

IF the use of your logo is ok please have one of your admins contact me at raven6_bpc@verizon.net and I will provide the email address for Al Davis so that we can get working on the banner. Anybody interested in the club banquet can likewise contact me at that email addy. Anybody with any questions about Carlisle or the Bad Pony CLub's program at Carlisle can also contact me at that email address.

Thanks

Last edited by RAVEN 6 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by RAVEN 6 Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I grabbed this post off of the Bad Pony Club Site for info for MPSF folks who are contemplating attending Carlisle under the affiliation of the Bad Pony Club:

***Final*** Needs to be completed by June 1, 2010
I need a head count for the show field caterer, please post how many are eating and which days you are requesting... You can Choose 1 Day, 2 Days or you may choose not to participate in using the caterer at all.....

Custom BPC wristbands will be issued at the showfield for the days you paid

Final prices are listed, and can be pre paid via Paypal using the following ways, badponyclub@comcast.net (Please place in them memo your real name, and your user name when using Paypal) or use the "Donation Button" up top, or mail a check payable to:

Bad Pony Club
PO Box 652
CMCH, NJ 08210

Any questions PM me.

Times are from 11 AM to 2 PM Both Days

Day 1 Friday ($13.00 PP)

Hamburger Bar
Hot Dogs
Hamburger Bar & Hot DogToppings
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Cole Slaw
Assorted Chips (Plain, BBQ, Sun Chips, etc.)
Assorted Cookie and Brownie Platter
Disposable Paper Products - Styrofoam
Ketchup, Mustard, Relish & Mayo Packets

Formal Set-Up (HOT LUNCH)

Day 2 Saturday ($13.00 PP)

Slow Roasted Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches
Macaroni & Cheese
Potato Salad
Dessert of the Day
Assorted Chips (Plain, BBQ, Sun Chips, etc.)
Disposable Paper Products - Styrofoam

Formal Set-Up (HOT LUNCH)

RAVEN 6
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 pm

can we get a list going on where everyone is staying? i am going up Friday afternoon and will return home Saturday evening. just made reservations here, http://www.bestwesternpa.com/hotels/...tern-carlisle/ with tax and all for a non smoking room with 2 queens total was $85.72 with Military/Government discount. Without the discount and using the "best available rate" option they were $179!!!! I looked at about 10 other hotels and they all were full.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:28 am

I do not have a place to stay over night. But I will be there bright and early Saturday Morning. Depeneding on money and/or when i install the new mods I will particaipate and If not I will have to meet you guys inside!
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down