Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Bowl Get-together??

4 posters

Go down

Super Bowl Get-together?? Empty Super Bowl Get-together??

Post by Croft Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 am

Anyone want to get together and celebrate????
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Get-together?? Empty Re: Super Bowl Get-together??

Post by 05RedDevil Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 am

I'm always game for a nice get-together. Who all is hosting? I can host if no one else already has plans. Either at my place down in Stafford, VA (exit 143B off I-95) or at my 'rents place in Catonsville, MD (exit 15B off I-695)
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am

No set plans Mike. So if you don't mind hosting, that would be cool. John(Kooldawg) and I are looking for a spot.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 am

07caligtstang wrote:No set plans Mike. So if you don't mind hosting, that would be cool. John(Kooldawg) and I are looking for a spot.
Yes!!!!!
However there is this bugger starting to creep into the mix Super Bowl Get-together?? 20541
From WJLA7 site this morning...
The next system appears like it will approach the region Friday night and hang around through Saturday bringing with it the likelihood of snow in the metro region with a possible mix south and east. At this time this storm appears like it has the potential to have a strong impact on the region, so we will continue to stay on top of it and will keep you updated.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am

I'm scheduled to work Fri and Sat nights, but not sure what this storm will force me to do and when. As it stands right now, I'll be working Sat night through Sun at 6:30 am.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 am

We will obviously just have to play it by ear.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am

I heard they are calling for any where from 12 - 18" now. I am actually looking at canceling my plans of going out and just staying at home.
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

YEah, this storm isn't looking good. I guess we will see. If it's bad, my ass will be staying at home watching the game!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Super Bowl Get-together?? 20541 Super Bowl Get-together?? 20541 Super Bowl Get-together?? 20541 If it's that bad, I'll just be looking for a vehicle to get me to work and back... Super Bowl Get-together?? 40218 Hopefully the bulk of this stays well south and east of the Washington metro area!!!!!
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 am

I just bought Nate's '04 F150 so I've got a lifted truck with 4x4. I'm excited to not have to hide from any form of inclement weather anymore. . . including the cold of winter itself, lol.
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Rock on, Mike Super Bowl Get-together?? 628407

I'm renting a 4x4 truck tomorrow through Monday so I can get back and forth to work this weekend and hopefully out to celebrate the Colts winning the SB!

Here is the latest on the weather:

A WINTER STORM WARNING goes into effect Friday morning at 10AM and lasts until Saturday evening at 10PM. A warning means significant amount of snow are anticipated. At this point a major impact storm is likely with travel throughout the region severely disrupted. We are currently thinking 16 to 24 inches will be possible by the time this system exits the region Saturday night.

Sunshine prevails today with high clouds and readings in the low 40s. Clouds increase towards sunset with mostly cloudy skies by late this evening and lows in the upper 20s. Our next storm system approaches the region tomorrow leading to cloudy skies and cooler temperatures in the 30s. Snow develops late morning in the southern portions of the area and spreads across the metro region through the midday.

Friday evening through Saturday evening expect snow, with the heaviest periods of snow in the overnight hours into Saturday morning. This storm has the potential to rival the December 19th storm with over a foot of snow likely with isolated spots receiving significantly higher amounts. Obviously this is a fluid situation and we continue to pour over updated information to fine-tune the forecast and get a better handle on accumulations.

Sunday, the region will clear out, with skies becoming partly sunny along with cold highs near 30 degrees. The calm weather streak lasts through Monday with another winter storms possibly entering the region by next Tuesday. For all the snow lovers out there, winter 2009-2010 will definitely be one to remember. Get your snow preps underway and have a good day.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 am

John, if you want to stop by my place we will be having a get together and have extra beds for people to spend the night if needed. The main bar room should have enough space for at least 8 people to watch tv on the LED but we have the plasma in the next room with 2 other large sofa's as well
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down