Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works!

2 posters

Go down

I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works! Empty I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works!

Post by SVT_N8 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:34 pm

So i havent been able to buy anything the last couple days since my debit card had been compromised. I do not have access to my checking account and i was itching to buy something. Thats when it hit me! EBAY!!! Found exactly what i was looking for, Buy It Now, and paypal FTW! Here is my big purchase, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190368477933&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT . This completes my sound system. Already installed the alpine headunit and ran all my wires to the trunk. Amp and sub are in the garage I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works! 10498

Also bought one of these... http://stangshiftergaskets.com/terminator_id_tags.htm
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works! Empty Re: I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works!

Post by kooldawg6 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Nice to both of those and your ability to still use PayPal I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works! 10498

You have the 12" sub, right?
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works! Empty Re: I may not have a debit card but my paypal still works!

Post by SVT_N8 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 pm

yeah i have the same sub you have ... Kicker CVR12
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down