Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today

+15
Silverstang
RTW0223
ndnboy
Dominican7
BCP
NEMES1S
AAron83
DarkNightV6
SVT_N8
jeostang
Big-B
Droptop306
RDY4WAR
ThunderSteed
zporta
19 posters

Go down

well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today Empty well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today

Post by zporta Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Well today me and my fiance went out to dinner for our one year anniversary in baltimore. I had flowers waiting at the door for her when she got home from work and a nice little card. I wasnt expecting much from her since i said im not doing anything big since i spent a shit ton on her ring... So durring dinner she said well i have a little card for you with a small surprise. So i open the card and read it first, there was also a little envelope on the inside that said "Coupon Book". So after reading that card i started to open the envelop thinking... i have got something like this before ( thikining it would have things like one free BJ and stupid things like that) Well to my surprise i open a few different peices of paper and find out that i got one bad ass present.

My awesome fiance book us a trip to Las Vegas in early Sept staying in a king suite in the Wynn Encore. She also set me a tee time the play at the Wynn's golf course which is rediculously beautiful... And of course she made sure to fit a trip to the Shelby Headquarters in the itinerary. Well needless to say i am stoked and cant wait to see the shelby headquarters...

Well i think i found a keeper ppl... i have always known that she was the one but this kinda sealed the deal
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today Empty Re: well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today

Post by ThunderSteed Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Congrats to both of you!!!!
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today Empty Re: well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today

Post by RDY4WAR Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 pm

That's awesome! It definitely sounds like you have a keeper! Congrats!
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Droptop306 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Congrats to both of you. Maybe you will win a nice chunk of change to sink into the car. Hey BEWARE of the Elvis's running around trying to hitch you early. well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today 311771
Droptop306
Droptop306
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1143
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm

OK, first off BJ's are not "stupid things like that" and second, golf is for pussies!!! well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today 154101

Sorry man, just had to. Congrats on such an awesome surprise. I'm sure you'll have a great time getting BJ's and playing golf. Maybe while playing golf. That would make it more interesting. well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today 10498

Have a great time. I love going to Vegas!!
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm

That is awesome. Its nice to have a women that understands what your interests are.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

pretty cool Zaky boy. Too bad it wasnt a month later, we could party it up !
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm

jeostang wrote:That is awesome. Its nice to have a women that understands what your interests are.
Indeed it is!!!well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today 10498
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNightV6 Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Very awesome present Zak
DarkNightV6
DarkNightV6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2794

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733066

Back to top Go down

Post by AAron83 Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 pm

congrats. i think i'll truly be in love when i find a woman like yours and understands your interests.
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMES1S Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:31 am

That is great, congrats man I also love Vegas and I would love to visit the shelby Headquarters also. WOW
NEMES1S
NEMES1S
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 am

Cool man, congrats!
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 am

Congrats....
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 am

Cool, u might just come back married while u r out there.......
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 am

congrats!!! thats awesome!!!!
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

Congrats Z... very nice gifts.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by pikuoff Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 am

Sweet deal! Have fun!
pikuoff
pikuoff
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3597
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by 03silvergt Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Congrats man. Have fun on the trip.
03silvergt
03silvergt
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Awesome, Z! If you have time out there, you should hit up Ron (vegasgt) from here since he is going to school out there and now knows the area well i got one sick present for my 1yr anniversary today 10498
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyBoy Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 pm

I don't think I've seen a better time to say it:

"Now that's a keeper"
RobbyBoy
RobbyBoy
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://www.BusinessCaffeine.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down