Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends car running rich, idle issues.......

+3
AAron83
Big-B
Maui Built
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friends car running rich, idle issues....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends car running rich, idle issues.......

Post by Maui Built Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Great tech advice for Aaron guys! Thanks for all your help! Have a great weekend.
Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Friends car running rich, idle issues....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends car running rich, idle issues.......

Post by 1loudmouthpony Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

I would try another TFI Module. If your FPR has a nut on it, it's adjustable.[/quote]

thats what i got then, i dont want to touch anything else until i replace the module.

if it solves it im going to put back the 30lb injectors and maf with the sample tube i need and try it, if all goes well then 4.10's will be installed and home it comes to a MASSIVE clean up. it disgusts me how filthy it is

i probably wont use that regulator until this fall when the heads and cam and supercharger is installed next spring.

once thats done it might as well be a preztle it has no chassis bracing once so ever, better get on that i suppose.

1loudmouthpony
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2