Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!! Empty Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!!

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Tantric, Adema, Burn Halo, Carbonstone and Others May Fall in concert at Bourbon Street in B'more. Tuesday, August 31st @7pm. Tix are ONLY $15!!!!! I believe so far it is Laura, Alex and myself going. Laura is the one handling the tix, so contact her (Croft on here) if you are interested!

I saw Days Of The New back in the late '90s and they kicked ass! I'd say they'd be the same now just with a different singer!
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!! Empty Re: Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!!

Post by Croft Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 pm

I only bought tickets for you and I, John. If others want to go, they will have to go to Ticketmaster.com to buy them.

Come on out and PARTY!!!!
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!! Empty Re: Tantric and Adema concert-Bourbon Street in B'more $15!!!!!

Post by BCP Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Tantric blows. They played with Fosterchild and my good buddies bob (now Superbob) at the 9:30 last year, and their set sucked ass.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Croft Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm

That's hopeful............thanks.
Croft
Croft
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Number of posts : 4206
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Pfffft! What does Brian know about music!?!? ROTFL Hopefully it was just bad a sound guy...
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 pm

kooldawg6 wrote:Pfffft! What does Brian know about music!?!? ROTFL Hopefully it was just bad a sound guy...

LOL..i promise you, the sound guy wasnt at fault.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down