Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a professional landscaper

+7
08 BULLITT
Dominican7
BobT
Silverstang
zporta
TT_05_Stang
jeostang
11 posters

Go down

Looking for a professional landscaper Empty Looking for a professional landscaper

Post by jeostang Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 am

I'm looking to hire a professional landscaper to do some work around my house. I've tried it and I can't grow crap but weeds. If anyone knows someone that does good work please pass there contact info along.

Thanks
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Looking for a professional landscaper Empty Re: Looking for a professional landscaper

Post by TT_05_Stang Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Go by home depot at 6am you can pick up an entire crew for 100

Smile
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Looking for a professional landscaper Empty Re: Looking for a professional landscaper

Post by jeostang Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 pm

lmao,

Thought about doing that.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by zporta Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:39 pm

i posted u one of my friends in the business in the maca section on svtp
zporta
zporta
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4696
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

TT_05_Stang wrote:
Go by home depot at 6am you can pick up an entire crew for 100

Smile

When I moved into my house that's what I did. I must have went to the wrong home depot though, it cost me 200
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm

When you get the guys at HD, do they bring there tools, or do you have to supply them?

I really just need a bed extended and a few new beds made. My wife and I can plant the plants and spread the mulch. I 1st went out with a shovel and pick to turn the grass and weeds over, and quickly said F this!!!. What I need to find is a good used tiller.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Call my my buddy Dave. He owns D.A. Picco lawn and landscape. Tell him Bob sent you. 410-997-0019
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstang Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm

jeostang wrote:When you get the guys at HD, do they bring there tools, or do you have to supply them?

I really just need a bed extended and a few new beds made. My wife and I can plant the plants and spread the mulch. I 1st went out with a shovel and pick to turn the grass and weeds over, and quickly said F this!!!. What I need to find is a good used tiller.

Pretty much the same here. I just needed some labor to do the back breaking stuff. Like pulling up bushes and making flower beds. They had there own tools and did in a few hours what it would have taken me 2 weekends to do.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 am

Not to hijack your thread. DOes anyone know a good Fence Powerwasher and Sealer..
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 08 BULLITT Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 am

this guy is cheap and he loves planting tulips
Looking for a professional landscaper 222
08 BULLITT
08 BULLITT
GT
GT

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Looking for a professional landscaper Empty Landscape Contractor in Los Angeles

Post by jacksonlisa Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 am

I Like to stick pees up my nose...

jacksonlisa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-10

http://www.gardendesignandlandscapes.com/services/

Back to top Go down

Post by mjr46 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:51 am

jacksonlisa wrote:
Ban this retard spammer^^^^^^^^ Do you even know what state we're in?? LOL... FTL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 am

jeostang
Question about your yard: How long have you lived in your house? Is it a new development? have you taken soil samples and checked the chemical make up? You may need more top soil and then seed it and now would be a good time to start this process and then once spring comes with seed and winter rains you'll start growing grass. The following year once you have a yard in place with weeds you can start fertilizing and doing some weed removal work. I mean you can hire those fellas at the depot and they can provide some foundations but they are more wanting a place intact to do just grooming and stuff like that. My other question is this: Are you interesed in learning how to maintain your yard? If you are then all these things are achievable with patience and time. Good rains through out the season will provide you a green yard you could golf on. I would say wire grass is the biggest pain in the arse for me since it travels via the deck of your mower when you cut and so it is a pesky problem, but it is green. I like mulch and I am one who uses a little and not one to over mulch because it become more of a hassle and detracts from the overall theme IMHO. I will say lastly that this stuff is a labor of love and either you dig it or you don't......I have an acre that looks very nice and if it is dry then it looks like dead land and when it is wet then it looks like a golf course. Now that I am moving back I can put some time in the yard. I've already aerated the yard in preparation to fertilize in Feb, although this will depend on the winter and how cold or warm it has been.

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm

A guy I went to school with owns a landscaping business:

http://www.walnuthilllandscape.com/
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by etc1006 Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

This is 2 years old
etc1006
etc1006
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down