Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! Empty Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!!

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm

After 9 years of fighting the giants of NASCAR, Kentucky has won a Cup date (not sure why it took so long as the previous 9 years the truck series and Nationwide series have run there and ALL have been sell outs).

Tonight's winner will be...

Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! 2011KensethPurple-1-1
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! Empty Re: Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!!

Post by FASFOX89 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:13 am

Toyota!!! ughhh
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! Empty Re: Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!!

Post by DarkNightV6 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 am

Anybody see some subliminal drinking and driving message in that picture?
DarkNightV6
DarkNightV6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2794
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733066

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 pm

FASFOX89 wrote:Toyota!!! ughhh
Who said anything about toyota, the picture is a Ford.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Big Blue wrote:
FASFOX89 wrote:Toyota!!! ughhh
Who said anything about toyota, the picture is a Ford.

Kyle Bush won Saturday night, he drives a yota. I think he was responding to Johns comments about winner for Saturday nights race
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Oh!
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Took me a while to figure it out too...
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I was out and didn't get to watch most of the race, but was able to catch the first few laps and the last 10 laps. Kenseth was up front on the late restart, but quickly fell back and finished 6th...

Yes, a 'Yota won Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! 40218

I didn't think the new point scoring system would work too well, but it sure has kept the standings close...a little too close with Johnson that high up Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! 20541 13 of the top 15 positions changed (8 of the top 10). With 8 races to go until the Chase is set, all kinds of things can and will happen! With the wild card additions (the two winningst drivers between 11th and 20th in points), things should be fairly interesting to say the least. As of right now, David Ragan (15th in points with 1 win) is the only one in contention for the wild card slot as Brad Keselowski (21st in points with 1 win), Regan Smith (27th in points with 1 win) and Trevor Bayne (51st in points with 1 win, but not recieving any Cup points and is not eligiable). That being said, what NASCAR was hoping to achieve is backfiring as they were hoping to get the likes of Jamie McMurray, Kyle Bush, Dale Jr. and a few others a chance to make the Chase while having wins during the season, but also some "oops" races that hurt them points wise. Of course, Kyle Busch and Dale Jr have raced their way to the top of the points to keep themselves in the Chase unlike years past at this point in the season. I never have agreed with the Chase format (although I do understand NASCAR's position of trying to make it closer and keep more viewers during NFL season), but come on...why do you want to punish a team for doing their homework and performing very well each and every week, just to either lose most of his lead or even fall behind once the Chase starts! Last year after the 25th race, Harvick had a 219 point lead over second (Gordon), a 338 point lead over 7th (Johnson) and a 438 point lead over 10th (Hamlin), but after the 26th race, Harvick dropped to 3rd (a 20 point defecit to Johnson and 30 point defecit to Hamlin) as the Chase began... I feel that if you ran strong the first 25 races and do well or well enough in the 26th race to keep your point lead, then by all means no way should you drop from the top spot... That would be like saying in the NFL a team went 14-2, but only scored 200 points and them starting the playoffs ranked lower than a 10-6 team that scored 220 points throughout the season. That is just dumb! Ok, I'm getting off my soapbox...for now... Sprint Cup at Kentucky...FINALLY!!!!! 948327
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down