Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND

+2
Big Mike226
Great White
6 posters

Go down

Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  Empty Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND

Post by Great White Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:36 pm

The Mid-Atlantic Domestics car club would like to invite everyone to join us for our Philly Cheesesteak Cruise on Saturday October 1st. Meet time is 10:00am at the Weis located at 9250 Washington blvd, laurel MD 19147 going to 552 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Severna Park, MD 21146. http://www.jenossteaks.com/

Sorry for the late notice on this! Bring your hunger supposed to be just like Geno's in Philly! Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  790262

Last edited by Lone Star on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  Empty Re: Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND

Post by Big Mike226 Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:37 am

going to try to make this
Big Mike226
Big Mike226
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  Empty Re: Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND

Post by Henny Penny Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 am

It sure is ..it's the same as the one in Severna Park.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

I'll be at my son's football game.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Henny Penny wrote:It sure is ..it's the same as the one in Severna Park.
Hey------a---Henny, I dont think its the same, not only is it spelled different, Jeno's in Saverna Park, and Geno's in Philli, but I kind of doubt that the Famous Geno's of Philli would open a franchise in Saverna Park ROTFL

Now I could be wrong.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDY4WAR Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 am

The owners of Jeno's are in the same family and their subs are exactly the same. The name was altered slightly so not to detour away from the original Philly cheesesteak place in Philly and so the business didn't have to be considered a franchise.
RDY4WAR
RDY4WAR
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 am

Gee , the wife is off that day, the weather is suppose to be fair.....hmmmmm...maybe!
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:13 pm

I will not be able to drive to Philly for this because of financial hardship Sad
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 am

Decided to keep this local: so is now a Maryland cruise to Jeno's Severna Park 552 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Severna Park MD. Meeting at the Weis at 10 am. See page one for address of Weis in Laurel.

Last edited by Lone Star on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Lone Star wrote:Decided to keep this local: so is now a Maryland cruise to Jeno's Severna Park 552 Annapolis Blvd Severna Park MD. Meeting at the Weis at 10 am. See page one for address of Weis in Laurel.
this would work out great, there is plenty of parking across the street, but Rudy does not have alot of room in the shop .
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Are you coming Steve?
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Good possibility. We won't be cruising there ( we're only a few miles away...same as Paul , Bob T and BJ.) but we could meet ya there , you should still have my #.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm

I got a new phone Steve recently some numbers for some reason didn't transfer (Thanks Verizon) but since we just got off the phone its in there now!
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 pm

for those of you that call , Honey Bunny spoke to Rudy the owner of Jenos and they are really looking forward to seeing us there tomorrow. I'll see ya there
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Good time today! Ihad never been to Jeno's but I will be back. Nice to see everyone
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:20 am

Nice to meet some of the MAD crew....gee they seem kinda harmless...lol....just keep that F-Bird outta the school zones.."YA SCARING THE CHILDREN ". affraid

Bye the bye James...so what happened on the ride down the road ??? Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  73163
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 am

Henny Penny wrote:Nice to meet some of the MAD crew....gee they seem kinda harmless...lol....just keep that F-Bird outta the school zones.."YA SCARING THE CHILDREN ". affraid

Bye the bye James...so what happened on the ride down the road ??? Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  73163

It started to drizzle so we took it easy. but Ray 2 me 2 Philly Cheesesteak Cruise Saturday October 1st IN MARYLAND  10498
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 am

James , is there any chance that you can get the young lady that took the group picture of us at Jeno's to e-mail it to me ? Rudy the owner has asked about it.
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 am

Sure, I will ask her to forward it to me and get it to you ASAP
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down