Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend.

3 posters

Go down

Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend. Empty Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend.

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

I think I may try and go to this. Anyone else? It's this Saturday and open to all domestic cars. Its in Tysons Corner, VA.

Home Page

Weather is looking good... Tysons Corner Center Weekend Weather Forecast - weather.com
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend. Empty Re: Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend.

Post by 05RedDevil Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 pm

I won't be in country for this but I love the name of it. I'd go just because of the title.
If anyone wants wants to take my car, all they have to do is clean it and gas it up. ;)
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend. Empty Re: Fast Cars and Freedom Show @ Tysons Corner this weekend.

Post by kooldawg6 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:01 pm

05RedDevil wrote:If anyone wants wants to take my car, all they have to do is clean it and gas it up. ;)

HMMM... VERY, VERY...VERY TEMPTING!!!!!! It would be my second time behind the wheel of the Red Devil...HOWEVER...Justin's football game is Noon that day in Stafford, so I will be there.
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 am

just an FYI for anyone planning on going. Apparently this is a big event and it will fill up so if you are wanting to enter the show I suggest you not wait til the end of the registration window to show up.
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down