Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean up America

3 posters

Go down

Clean up America Empty Clean up America

Post by Big Blue Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 pm

OK guys, some of you know I'm in business for my self, and some of you do not, but at any rate, my company has just launched a new offering that can both help clean up our county, reduce our dependency on foreign oil, and make you some extra money in the process if you so desire, please check out this 4 minute video and let me know what you think, the star for this will be the first week in August.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Clean up America Empty Re: Clean up America

Post by 05RedDevil Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:35 am

I can't watch videos out on the rig. Explain it to me like you're reading me a story in front of the fireplace sipping hot cocoa.
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 am

05RedDevil wrote:I can't watch videos out on the rig. Explain it to me like you're reading me a story in front of the fireplace sipping hot cocoa.

LOL so much for that dependancy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 pm

05RedDevil wrote:I can't watch videos out on the rig. Explain it to me like you're reading me a story in front of the fireplace sipping hot cocoa.
I'll talk to you when you get home
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry, but that looked like a pyramid deal.
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 am

svtwin73 wrote:Sorry, but that looked like a pyramid deal.
Like Amway? I gues I orignially over thank the concept. There isn't enough re-newable energy available to make an initial dent. Lower Calvert County has a nuke power plant and I can tell you that all that energy goes to Pa and NYC.

I am all for solar but things have to become more aligned to making it affordable. And with all things comes disposal (cradle to grave) reliable means to see the return would be great. Look at how many dual zoned homes are in Maryland and Virgina alone, just think if those homes could say break even with solar and outside energy use per day. There electric bills could/would be lower.
I am merely thinking out loud here and it is very intriguiging subject.

Last edited by 6-71 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : n/a)

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Well that's just why this is being done, there is only so much clean energy available, and the only to get the ball rolling is to create a demand for it,and that's what this program is about, and its not like Amway, I was in Amway a long time ago and wouldn't do it today, I would however support and by from a friend that would be an Amway distributor, because I support all my friends that are in business for them selves, the Walmarts, Green Turtles, Outbacks and all the big chains are breaking the back of the mom and pop business's in our country today, I found a way to clean up our environment, free us from dependency on foreign oil and to put one more small business into the American system, and hopefully make some money along the way, if all this dose not interest you, that's OK with me, if it dose, lets do it.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I wasn't starting a p---ing contest with you. I do have my reservations with all these ideas. I am for doing things different but at what cost? Currently there is a recession in this country/world. However living off the beltway you really don't get to see the real recession of people out of work and people not having things.

There is a lot of greedy people out trying to make a buck at anyone's cost and so I am saying we as a nation should question and not like those clowns protesting the 1% deal I mean question motives and long term comentments. I admire your willingness to stand for something you believe in and that is commendable.

I would like to see these intovations become more affordable for us. I am a working man and I have responsibilities and I have to make decisions on what is important and what ain't. Maybe others aren't engaging because this topic and subject may be considered a slippery slope. I am glad it isn't about politics so thanks.

I believe I have said enough and I don't wanna get barred from future topics. And if I have offended anyone please except my apology because I meant no disrespect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 pm

svtwin73 wrote:Sorry, but that looked like a pyramid deal.
Actually, this is a pyramid
Clean up America 33fdx4x
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 pm

So there's a chance I could be CEO?
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 05RedDevil Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:06 am

To hell with foreign oil!
Drill domestic until renewable energy is cost effective.
Nuclear is where it's at, seriously.
I'd put a mini-nuke power plant in my house if it were legal.
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm

6-71 wrote:I wasn't starting a p---ing contest with you. I do have my reservations with all these ideas. I am for doing things different but at what cost? Currently there is a recession in this country/world. However living off the beltway you really don't get to see the real recession of people out of work and people not having things.

There is a lot of greedy people out trying to make a buck at anyone's cost and so I am saying we as a nation should question and not like those clowns protesting the 1% deal I mean question motives and long term comentments. I admire your willingness to stand for something you believe in and that is commendable.

I would like to see these intovations become more affordable for us. I am a working man and I have responsibilities and I have to make decisions on what is important and what ain't. Maybe others aren't engaging because this topic and subject may be considered a slippery slope. I am glad it isn't about politics so thanks.

I believe I have said enough and I don't wanna get barred from future topics. And if I have offended anyone please except my apology because I meant no disrespect.
Dont misread me, the folk here that know me know I don't get mad, and don't get in pissing matches, and they for sure know I have no patients for politics, and they don't belong on our forum, and I have always worked to keep that off of the forum, I don't like the D's or the R's LOL, I call them republicrats or demapublicans LOL, but I do try to make myself understood, I'm just not real good at it some times, I'm going to send you a PM with my phone #, I'd like to get together with you and talk about it in person, its too much to tray to discus on a forum.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Sorry you'll need a plane ticket to the other side of the world. I am out of pocket for at least another year depending on a few things like if the plants align. I am totally bummed because I can't drive my car, I can work on it and really besides fox and cnn is the only media I get 'cept what is on line. I'll catch up when I get back to the world. Clean up America 10498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Yes when I said you'd need a plane ticket I met it. I've just kind of returned from my trip in djibouti to my old stomping grounds of Diego Garcia aka (BIOT) for a few days and then off to my next un-disclosed location.

I'm a hit or miss on line when I can and when it is safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down