Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants step in and run this thing for a while?

+6
rgoddard
Boss281
Great White
Henny Penny
05RedDevil
Big Blue
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? Empty Who wants step in and run this thing for a while?

Post by Big Blue Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 pm

As you all know I haven't been on much, I apologize for that but right now in my life I find that I have way more important things in my life to do, the main one being my business venture as it will eventually afford me the time to do other things, like this wonderful club that I love, it has been a labor of love for me, but at this point in time I just cant give it the attention it deserves, the folks that proudly call themselves "Md Patriots" {Websters definition; Trouble makers, misfits, crazy people and just down right, get the hell out of there way folks} are fantastic people and I love you all. I don't want to see this thing fade away, so I'm asking that someone step up and take the wheel, I'm always just phone call away, and will lend a hand at any time it is needed, and of course, I will be checking in and I will do my beast to make as many events as possible, and I can assure you, the time will come, and I don't think it will be a long time, that I'll be ready to take the wheel back, if you'll let me.
So enough of the Bull Crap, who wants to be the Grand Pooda?

PS, I don't take this action lightly.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2007-09-19

http://www.mdpatriotstangs.com

Back to top Go down

Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? Empty Re: Who wants step in and run this thing for a while?

Post by 05RedDevil Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

Ed, I wish you the best of luck in your life endeavors.
It does seem like there is a lot of life coming at many of the members of this club what with home purchases and job changes, etc.
I would give it a shot; however, I am out of the US for half the year which makes attendance at events limited..
I will do my best to keep interest and activity high.
Long live the Patriots!
05RedDevil
05RedDevil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? Empty Re: Who wants step in and run this thing for a while?

Post by Henny Penny Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:57 am

Mike is dead on Ed. This may have to be a group effort to fill your shoes. I'll still be mouthy, but as most of you know i'm not a computer person ( i can't even bring up this web page on my Droid)......Hey Chris is looking for a new gig...... Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 20541
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Ed, We all love you too.
Its funny you bring this up today, because Bethel & I had a similar conversation about me stepping away from everything for awhile as well just last night. My mom being sick has really taken a toll on me mentally, also in the process of buying a home, work is very busy almost overwhelming at times.

We all wish you the best and want you to reach your goal of a successful bidnessman! When the time is right, you will be welcomed with open arms.

Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Understand, I'm not leaving LOL, I just don't have the time to keep this running, and I never want to see it go away, so I just hope there is someone that can step in and just make sure there are threads for meets every month, maybe change the banner pic from time to time, I'll actually try to keep doing that as I have some skills with photoshop/gimp, and the calender can be a bit if a chore to keep after as well, Will dose an amazing job of taking care of the tech stuff, and Juan 1 has done another amazing job on the photo gallery, and then there's Laura and Suzanne that lay out the best damn cruises that anyone could, and I will be joining in on what cruises I can, you all know cruising is my favorite, I bought the car to drive. this thing has been a group effort since the beginning, and I fully plan to be able to step back in again, I just want make sure there is a club to step back into, that's about it.
Oh and I fully plan to make sure that we have an anniversary party this year, I dropped the ball last year, I wont let that happen this time.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:46 pm

This club aint going no where, we will all see to that! I also will try to attend as many cruises as possible (I also bought my car to drive it) But I need to take some time off too and cant be constantly running around with everyone. Remember I am a part of multiple clubs that all like to do things! I have spread myself out thin and have no personal time for me.

calgon take me away ROTFL

Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Lone Star wrote:This club aint going no where, we will all see to that! I also will try to attend as many cruises as possible (I also bought my car to drive it) But I need to take some time off too and cant be constantly running around with everyone. Remember I am a part of multiple clubs that all like to do things! I have spread myself out thin and have no personal time for me.

calgon take me away ROTFL

You kow those other clubs are just fluziez you get a quicky with here and there Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 653569 Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 371610 when you just got to get a little
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Remember Ed, At his size, he and afford to spread himself around.....like jellie... ROTFL
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 pm

ROTFL

Also going to start working on my physical self as well. time to shrink down.
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Lone Star wrote: ROTFL

Also going to start working on my physical self as well. time to shrink down.
MMMMMMM Stacked that tall and buffed up, OOOO Baby Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 538650 Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 940386
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 am

Hey guys, I'm getting into this thread a bit late. Ed, you're getting caught up like a lot of us, sometimes life just intrudes. Laura and I have been saving every penny to buy a house and even tried to sell the '05 and '07 in an attempt to get that down payment in the bank. Doesn't mean we don't like our Mustangs or want to go on cruises, it's just we can't right now. You have no idea how much we miss racing!

I think collectively the admins can take care of things assuming one or more of us has the proper rights to fix things when broke.

We should also plan something very simple as a get together, such as just meeting for a dinner. No cruise or wild destination, just a dinner to talk about where everyone is. Something in September sounds about right.

Anyhow, if something needs doing Ed, just give a shout and we'll jump on it.
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanks John, oh and I knew that, you all are a great asset to this club.
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rgoddard Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Ed I know exactly how that feels. I joined up with every intention of being able to spend more time with you guys but everywhere I turn someone has me doing something. I can see that this will now take even more effort from a lot of different people to keep everything going so I am gonna try a lot harder to make a difference. So when you are ready to get back into things more we will be here. Good luck man!
rgoddard
rgoddard
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

All right then, we press on!!!!!
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:48 pm

OK, someone spoke up, GOD help us all, for now your leader and Grand Poobet will be the incomparable Bethel, so now let all pray for the wisdom of the ancient doctoring of Bethelism to be anointed on us all. And as for her new ruling slogan Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 342591 Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 948327 ROTFL

Put your seat belts on Bitches, its going to be a bumpy ride Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 371610 Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 961878 Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 342455 Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 628407
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 pm

After a long conversation, with many jokes and a little serious bidness thrown in for good measure, I am honored to accept this (temporary) position. I love this club much, as you all have become my family, and it humbles me to be a member of its shenanigans.

Hold on to your hats, bitches.
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisverneuil Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh crap, We are fucked.... Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 40218 Congrats Bethel!
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 am

any changes expected with the torch passing? Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 271735

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am

Bethel, have fun with it. With Ed taking a break, a bubbling personality might just be what the doctor ordered. You don't know until you try so you go girl!
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Blue Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Just remember, you never know when I may be watching Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 891556
Big Blue
Big Blue
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Go girl! Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 341203
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by FASFOX89 Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:09 pm

way to step up Bethel!! good stuff
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Big-B Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 pm

There goes the neighborhood! Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 434531
Big-B
Big-B
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 6053
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Big Blue wrote:Just remember, you never know when I may be watching Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 891556

It's ok. I found the camera. I put it in James' room.
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethelism Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 pm

6-71 wrote:any changes expected with the torch passing? Who wants step in and run this thing for a while? 271735

Pretty sure things will stay the same. Maybe I'll wear a tiara or something now, but....
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next