Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!! Empty TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!!

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Come on out to Memories Bar in Waldorf! Two local bands and one from Atlanta. Show starts at 9pm. I will be there rocking out \m/(--)\m/

Black Dahlia (a new band-covers and originals) is the opener...

Absinthe (covers from different genres-rock/alternative and some punk/pop)

Uncrowned

DID I MENTION THERE IS NO COVER???????
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!! Empty Re: TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!!

Post by kooldawg6 Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm

2360 OLD WASHINGTON ROAD
WALDORF, MD
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!! Empty Re: TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!!

Post by etc1006 Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Seen Absinthe before, very good! My buddy's band played down there around the end of the summer. We finally got a chance to go there and see them. The locals were very friendly, a "neighborhood bar" type feel. They have played there fairly often the past year. Been busy on a new album and a tour this year. Unfortunately the tour manager for the album label ran off with a bunch of the $ and they got screwed out of alot of dates... The owner down there loves them!
etc1006
etc1006
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 am

kooldawg6 wrote:2360 OLD WASHINGTON ROAD
WALDORF, MD
I used to eat lunch at Lindas cafe not even sure it is still open.

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:45 pm

etc1006 wrote:Seen Absinthe before, very good! My buddy's band played down there around the end of the summer. We finally got a chance to go there and see them. The locals were very friendly, a "neighborhood bar" type feel. They have played there fairly often the past year. Been busy on a new album and a tour this year. Unfortunately the tour manager for the album label ran off with a bunch of the $ and they got screwed out of alot of dates... The owner down there loves them!
Cool! What is the band's name? Sucks about the a$$hat tour manager!

The night went very well! The Black Dahlia played several cover tunes and a few originals. Absinthe ended up their hour plus set with Stephen from Uncrowned joining in on Filter's Hey Man, Nice Shot. Uncrowned played several of their new (unreleased) songs during their set. After about a 30 minute break, Absinthe took the stage again and played for about another 30 minutes and once again had Stephen join them for Staind's Mudshovel and then Lynard Skynard's Simple Man to finally close out the night at nearly 2am!
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Me and Uncrowned

TONIGHT! Waldorf, MD...Concert...3 bands...NO COVER!!!!! 315816_10151922997740639_1385525456_n
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by etc1006 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 am

Their name is King Belvedere, check them out on Reverbnation. FB. And iTunes.
etc1006
etc1006
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 am

6-71 wrote:
kooldawg6 wrote:2360 OLD WASHINGTON ROAD
WALDORF, MD
I used to eat lunch at Lindas cafe not even sure it is still open.

Ok I was wondering where a bar would be on OWR and it is further north from Lindas cafe up around acton lane around home depot if my memory is correct. Skirting with those PG county folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:03 pm

etc1006 wrote:Their name is King Belvedere, check them out on Reverbnation. FB. And iTunes.

Will do!
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Killer times, no doubt!
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:12 am

BCP wrote:Killer times, no doubt!
Indeed, BUT still not the same without you!
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

They can never seem to book a show on a weekend I do not have the kiddo.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down