Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours...

5 posters

Go down

*** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours... Empty *** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours...

Post by ndnboy Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 am

Sorry, havent kept up with SOTQ pics, please post up any pics you want considered for Stang OR pic of the quarter. Can be your ride, another members or a group/meet pics of a few Ponies......

Let me see them!!!!
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 4503
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

*** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours... Empty Re: *** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours...

Post by Great White Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:44 am

I nominate BobT's car Nightmare

*** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours... Nightmare_zpscf2a0993

*** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours... Mustangs_zps5cd199aa

Last edited by Lone Star on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

*** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours... Empty Re: *** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 am

Very impressive car Bob has, i'd like to see mine in the mix but can't post to site. Looking forward to seeing other cars in this selection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:55 am

6-71 wrote:Very impressive car Bob has, i'd like to see mine in the mix but can't post to site. Looking forward to seeing other cars in this selection.

open up a photobucket account its easy.
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Lone Star wrote:
6-71 wrote:Very impressive car Bob has, i'd like to see mine in the mix but can't post to site. Looking forward to seeing other cars in this selection.

open up a photobucket account its easy.
No can do on "The Company Hardware" *** Stang/Pic of the Quarter****................submit yours... 20541
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Bobs ride Smile

Any others????
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:34 am

Yeah guys? Where`s all the Stangs hiding?

BTW Juan,
What happened to the MCOM logo that was on your homepage for clubs that are affiliated with you guys?
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Henny Penny Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Shhh, it's nappy time
Henny Penny
Henny Penny
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1319
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ndnboy Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:45 pm

BobT wrote:Yeah guys? Where`s all the Stangs hiding?

BTW Juan,
What happened to the MCOM logo that was on your homepage for clubs that are affiliated with you guys?

IT (Will : ) guys may be able to answer that, that scrolling section seems to have been out of sorts for awhile......
ndnboy
ndnboy
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 pm

ndnboy wrote:
BobT wrote:Yeah guys? Where`s all the Stangs hiding?

BTW Juan,

IT (Will : ) guys may be able to answer that, that scrolling section seems to have been out of sorts for awhile......

Anything with bad links was removed. If you would like the link back up, please send me the link that works.
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BobT Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:46 am

Thanks Will, Ill send it over.
BobT
BobT
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down