Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT500 front conversion !!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

GT500 front conversion !!!!!!! Empty GT500 front conversion !!!!!!!

Post by DragonPL Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello, I know some of you local Stangers done a GT500 front conversion to your S-197.

Can you recommend where you got your parts from or if you had it done somewhere locally (How. Co. area possibly)

I had a fender bender and will need to get my front bumper replaced, no better time to do it !!!!!!!!

DragonPL
RUSTY MUSTANG
RUSTY MUSTANG

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

GT500 front conversion !!!!!!! Empty Re: GT500 front conversion !!!!!!!

Post by kooldawg6 Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 am

Mine was done over the winter of '07-'08. I got the GT500 kit from Clevenger Ford. Last year I read that the parts department guy working at that dealership that was on several Stang forums left and they weren't doing the kit anymore or something like that. I'm sure places like CJ Pony Parts is ok to get the kit through.
A body shop did the conversion for me as it was in the shop for an "oops", so I have no knowledge of how much is actually involved, but I'm sure it could be easily done over a weekend (minus painting) by a DIYer.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-gt500-front-bumper-conversion-kit-v6-gt-2005-2009/p/GT500BC-V/
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down