Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!!

3 posters

Go down

Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!! Empty Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!!

Post by Bethelism Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 am

Saturday, December 14, 2012, 7 pm @ the Trunk Monkey Pad (pm me for the address)

For those of you who have experienced it, the Hootinanny needs no introduction.

But for those of you who haven't....

It's an evening of drinking, debauchery, and trouble.  Past Hootinannys have included lewd behavior with chocolate fountains, moonshine, holes in walls (don't you dare try and put holes in my walls, you animals!), people falling down stairs (no one was hurt in the production of that Hootinanny) and marshmallows flying through the air.

There's food, booze, and crazy-ass people. Feel free to bring something to share, may it be food, booze, or even a friend. There's no particular dress code, other than you should come dressed (I have neighbors, you know). There's room to crash, which is actually a requirement should you choose to imbibe too much.
Prepare to get down for the party to end all parties this year.

And there's always breakfast in the morning.

I look forward to seeing you all at the party!
Bethelism
Bethelism
Grand Poobet
Grand Poobet

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.bethelism.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!! Empty Re: Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!!

Post by Great White Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 am

Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!! 342455 this is the one event you don't want to miss!
Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!! Empty Re: Holiday Hootinanny.... we're baa-aaack!!

Post by Silverstang Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 am

I'll be there!!!
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down