Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas

2 posters

Go down

Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas Empty Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas

Post by d_word Sat May 31, 2014 11:29 am

Hey Guys,
Ive been traveling alot for work and fun over the past few months. Spend some time on the west coast over memorial day weekend. Got a chance to take a tour of the Shelby Heritage center in Vegas. It was a real pleasure to see and hear the history of all the builds of Shelbys thru the years, from the 65/66 350's to a 2014 Shelby 1000(think he said they build for $220K-ish). I took a few pics and they let you sign the wall at the end of the tour Smile Hopefully one day I will be able to get a Shelby, its my dream car. The GT will do for now tho. Enjoy and see you guys soon. 

Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas THM_00002
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00023
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00024Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00025Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00026
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00027
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00028
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00029
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00030
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00031
Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas IMG_00032
d_word
d_word
GT
GT

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas Empty Re: Carroll Shelby Heritage Center in Las Vegas

Post by Silverstang Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 am

cant see the pic's at work for some reason, but I went last year. I happened to be there when a guy was taking delivery of his shelby 1000. Talked to him for a min or two. He was from Michigan I believe and was planning on driving it back after spending some time in Vegas.

Hope you did some racing at the track near there.
Silverstang
Silverstang
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down