Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kellogg's Food Recall!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Kellogg's Food Recall!!!!! Empty Kellogg's Food Recall!!!!!

Post by spacemonkey067 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Thought I'd throw this up incase any of you or your families have these products in your freezers!!!

Georgia food inspectors discovered the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a Kellogg's food plant in Atlanta. Kellogg's stopped production and immediately issued a recall for Kellogg’s Eggo Cinnamon Toast waffles (with a “Best If Used Before” date beginning Nov. 22, 23 and 24, 2010) and Kellogg’s Eggo Toaster Swirlz Cinnamon Roll Minis (with a “Best If Used Before” date beginning Nov. 15, 2010).

To date, there has been no evidence of any illness caused by the food product but the items are being recalled to prevent any illness. If you were to eat food with this bacterium, it could cause Listeriosis. According to the CDC:

"A person with listeriosis has fever, muscle aches, and sometimes gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea or diarrhea. If infection spreads to the nervous system, symptoms such as headache, stiff neck, confusion, loss of balance, or convulsions can occur.

Infected pregnant women may experience only a mild, flu-like illness; however, infections during pregnancy can lead to miscarriage or stillbirth, premature delivery, or infection of the newborn."

If you have any concerns over your recently purchased Eggo waffles, contact the Kellogg Consumer Response Center at 866-971-3320.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2955-Atlanta-Health-Care-Examiner~y2009m9d4-Eggo-waffle-recall
spacemonkey067
spacemonkey067
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Kellogg's Food Recall!!!!! Empty Re: Kellogg's Food Recall!!!!!

Post by AAron83 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:18 pm

gettin bout tired of food recalls. gonna start growing my own food again. thanks for the heads up. thats also my favorite cereal
AAron83
AAron83
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down