Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0.

+2
svtwin73
jeostang
6 posters

Go down

So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0. Empty So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0.

Post by jeostang Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 am

I woke up this morning to one my neighbors revving his 5.0 to like 6000 RPM at 7am (I know his neighbors right next to him was PISSED). I know I don't have the right to be pissed since I think I've probably have made a S@%# load of noise working on my car into the early morning hours, but I had to go see wtf the problem was. So I ask him whats up? He says he has a miss at idle. So I ask him point blank, then why are you revving to 6 grand? He had no answer. So I have him shut his car off, look over the bay, and see one of his wires has 3rd degree burns from sitting on a header. I actually had some old ford blue wires in my shed, gave them all to him no charge, put the one wire on and the miss was gone. Went back to bed.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0. Empty Re: So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0.

Post by svtwin73 Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 am

People like that shouldn't own cars!!
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0. Empty Re: So I woke to one of my neighobors revving his fox body 5.0.

Post by chrisverneuil Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

wow just wow. You should steal that car from him and tell him to go buy a frickin import
chrisverneuil
chrisverneuil
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominican7 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

I am not a expert at all but even I know reving the shyt out of the car won't fix it.....

That's what a forum is for. Maybe he needs to join this one, unless he's a tool bag!

Nice thing you did. Next time tell him to rev it to 6000 rpms and kick the tires at the same time...lol
Dominican7
Dominican7
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2023
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobinspector Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Gotta be a kid.
Boobinspector
Boobinspector
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jeostang Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm

This dude is in his 50s at least.
jeostang
jeostang
Colt
Colt

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeurhonda Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 am

Good man for handling the situation like you did. I guess it's cuz your a car guy.
Smokeurhonda
Smokeurhonda
COBRA
COBRA

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down