Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:)

5 posters

Go down

ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:) Empty ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:)

Post by FASFOX89 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

would like a cobra intake,65 0r 70mm TB.,24# injectors with matching tube,shorty headers,off road hpipe..i need a little pep in my step..anyone have anything for me?? thanx all,Scott
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:) Empty Re: ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:)

Post by mjr46 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:17 pm

pep in your step??? bypass all those oem parts and step it up a notch, look for some tfs tw heads, holley systemax intake, match tb to intake opening and 75-80mm maf, as for cam tfs 1 or 2 if ots is your thing but custom if you can stomach the extra beans and have supporting mods such as exhaust and gears and 24's should work but upgrade FP if it is still the stock 88lph........all the above parts can be had at decent used prices on the corral.net if you patiently search.........I did just the above only with Edelbrock components and a custom cam and had all for under 1500.00 and on stock suspension car ran low to mid 12's with NO tune, add suspension and the fun begins Smile

Last edited by mjr46 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

mjr46
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:) Empty Re: ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:)

Post by FASFOX89 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:21 pm

yeah..i know ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:) 180192
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Maui Built Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:55 pm

I agree with mjr46. I went the Edelbrock route with the performer 2.0/1.6 heads/Upper, harland sharp rollers, 70mmTB, 24#injectors, mild E303 cam, Equal shorty headers, Pypes X pipe, Flowmaster 40 series duals, underdrive pulleys, MSD 6AL ignition/coil/wires, Motorvation chip. A cheap bang for your buck are gears. Utilize that mechanical advantage.

Then the suspension mods make it really fun to carve....I went with Hotchkiss adjustable caster/camber plates, strange engineering 10 way adjustable gas dampers, KYB axle dampers, Energy suspension urethane bushings and aftermarket control arms, BBK frame rails. This really made it handle like a slot car. It all comes down to the Benjamins my friend ok... i need some bolt ons for my damn near bone stock Fox body..need some pep in my step:) 878392 Then Holley Systemax is a great component set as well as the Trick Flow setups. Just ask around or look on the forums/Mustang websites/mags....you don't have to reinvent the wheel to get a nice running ride as others have already blazed the trail for ya. Good luck!
Maui Built
Maui Built
GT
GT

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by FASFOX89 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm

exhaust and gears for starters and then a new top
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by RTW0223 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 pm

gears!!!
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 am

My son has been getting rid of our entire Fox Body inventory collected over the years (as well as the cars). I haven't talked with him in a while about it but let me see what's left.
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Post by FASFOX89 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 am

thanx a lot !!!
FASFOX89
FASFOX89
BOSS
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down