Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs

3 posters

Go down

Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs Empty Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs

Post by svtwin73 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:30 am

Here's the forum thread. I'm sure this doesn't happen everywhere.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254111&highlight=easley
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs Empty Re: Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs

Post by Great White Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 am

I dont even want to think about this! My car is at the dealer now being repaired under warranty. Never thought to put a recording device in the car.

Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs Empty Re: Customers' Camaro SS abused by dealer techs

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Well this must have gotten a lot of attention because the video is gone. I have had the service manager sign my entry sheet as proof that they'd do the right thing. I came and got my car and the gas tank was m/t and I brought it in full and I got a tank of gas over that deal. A good dealer has to be mindful of taking care of the customer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 pm

I took a photo of the odometer, car had slightly over 1/2 tank of gas, I understand they will need to drive my car because of the repairs, but within reason. if my car has 100 miles, we are going to have issues.

Great White
Great White
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 2514
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by svtwin73 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm

The problem with just having audio is he can't prove it's his car their driving.
svtwin73
svtwin73
BOSS
BOSS

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am

TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 pm

When I read this story I had to wonder if there is more to this story? From a dealer point it is better to settle out than fight one person in which the dealer could lose more than just money but the entire dealership with lost customers.

And from the individual could he ragged his car in order to get out from under it----payments? These are mere speculations and the individual could be a innocent person who's gotten screwed over. Nevertheless we have a responsibility to make our points clear but let the mechs do there job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down