Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

track insurance

2 posters

Go down

track insurance Empty track insurance

Post by nicholasa631 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Might seem like a bit of a silly question but does anyone have any suggestions for insurance for my car while it's on the drag strip or on any track for a "just in case" I dont plan on having anything happen but with the costs of parts and repair and my normal insurance saying they wont cover me while on a track and have suggested I get "track insurance" but wont suggest who to use. My problem is a couple of the places I've found only insure drag or track only cars or an event where there is an instructor or classroom time. So I'm sort of stuck where I'm at
nicholasa631
nicholasa631
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

track insurance Empty Re: track insurance

Post by RTW0223 Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Progressive doesnt have track insurance but they do offer an "aftermarket parts" insurance.
RTW0223
RTW0223
SUPER SNAKE
SUPER SNAKE

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-10-19

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.wuerfl

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasa631 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm

I have a few links and will post the names of places I find along with the quotes given if any pan out
nicholasa631
nicholasa631
MACH 1
MACH 1

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasa631 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:59 pm

So I gave, hartland insurance a call and they do offer full coverage on the car for drag races, track days, autocross racing. For dragstrip insurance you need to have done 3 races and give them your ET time. They used to do insurance for first time racers but due to several people getting the insurance and then next day filing a claim on a car or a totaled car, they've changed their policy. The link for the company is http://www.hartlandinsurancegroup.com/contact.html
nicholasa631
nicholasa631
MACH 1
MACH 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down