Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!!

3 posters

Go down

Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! Empty Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!!

Post by BCP Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Last Band Standing continues this Thursday at Jammin Java in Vienna. Oddzar, The Chuck Schaffer Picture Show, Bob and Dreaming of Eden will compete for a shot at playing Chili Cook-Off. Music starts at 8pm. $10, All Ages.

Its an early show, so you can be home in bed to go to work the next day...bring your asses out and support local music! Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! 342455

Jammin' Java
227 Maple Ave E
Vienna, Va 22180

http://www.jamminjava.com/home
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! Empty Re: Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!!

Post by BCP Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Bump for tonight.... i'll be heading out soon to get there early. Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! 268252 Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! 341203
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! Empty Re: Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!!

Post by orangelx91 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:30 pm

how was the show Brian,
that's quite the drive for you. I was thinking of going just didn't work out.
orangelx91
orangelx91
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by BCP Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 am

Was good times...i didnt drive, i rode with some friends. Wasnt too far though, I drive to DC everyday, not like Vienna is all that much further.

BTW, bob won. So they will be moving on to the finals...hope they win this year. They have been robbed the past few years.
BCP
BCP
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by kooldawg6 Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

Glad you had a good time, B Last Band Standing Round 2 Tomorrow Night @ Jammin' Java!! 628407
kooldawg6
kooldawg6
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4896
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down