Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area

3 posters

Go down

Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area Empty Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area

Post by Boss281 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 am

Years ago there was a fantastic company local here to Westminster that came to your house in a van and did a very professional detail on your car. I'm talking real TLC with qtips, steam clean upholstery, a real wax job (not those quick chemical "shines"). They went belly up when the owner died.

My car will go into the garage for the winter after my last race in mid-November and I'm not too motivated to detail it myself that late in the season. If someone knows of a good detailer that will come to your house, I'd love to hear about them (Westminster area). If you know of a good detailing shop, that's better than nothing as long as it's not more than an hour or so away. There's a good detailing shop here in the area but they've moved away from using waxes to the polymer paint sealants. That will work but I've always preferred winterizing with a wax.

Thanks folks...
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2007-12-06

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059455

Back to top Go down

Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area Empty Re: Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area

Post by ThunderSteed Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey John, theres a detailing company around here called DTLR. I've never used them but I know they travel. Their addy is DTLR.com, contact them and see what they can tell you. g/l
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed
Poobah Light {Un Willing Vice Prez}

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area Empty Re: Mobile detailers that will come to the Westminster area

Post by Boss281 Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Paul...

EDIT: Paul, that link is for a clothing line. I've tried googling alternatives without luck. can you doublecheck the internet link.

John
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderSteed Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:36 pm

http://www.onspotdetailing.com/?gclid=COP_uZrds50CFRlcagodFwoohQ
John try this company, if you want. I just put mobileauto detailers into ask.com this was the top of the list. sorry about the last company.
ThunderSteed
ThunderSteed

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Boss281 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks for that last one, I'm going to give them a try after racing mid-November.
Boss281
Boss281
Geek Stangs
Geek Stangs

Back to top Go down

Post by spacemonkey067 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:48 pm

look no further. I do mobile detailing and use real brazilian carnuba. I dont have a van but i have one better my mach Smile
spacemonkey067
spacemonkey067
MACH 1
MACH 1

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down