Maryland Patriot Stangs & Fords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand

2 posters

Go down

Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand Empty Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 am

I found a foxboy in calvert county that i want but i need some way to get it back to my house as the engine is out of the car. Any ideas? I'll pay for the gas of course and dinner, etc....
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Number of posts : 4102
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand Empty Re: Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand

Post by TT_05_Stang Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am

I can lend a hand... just need to get a come-a-long to pull it up on the trailor, my winch is broke.

Will
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand Empty Re: Anyone with a car trailer and a truck willing to lend a hand

Post by SVT_N8 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 am

Will, i sent you a text earlier this morning. I just need to pick it up from the guy and get it somewhere (either my house or your house) then my brother will come down and pick it up. Give me a call or text me back. Thanks bud
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by TT_05_Stang Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 am

Any updates? Do I need to schedule time for this weekend?
TT_05_Stang
TT_05_Stang
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 5329
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT_N8 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am

no, the guy wont return my calls so i guess he sold it to someone else, i donno man. i really appreciate the help though
SVT_N8
SVT_N8
Super Charger
Super Charger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down